cruel b*****ds

19 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

06731878-555F-4054-BCC2-67382DE070FD.jpeg.257154255b6ffb1b16f4919f06853092.jpeg0342E18D-BBCC-49DC-BF96-757F40F06B38.jpeg.25daef0182fb9c2fd9af56acf5cc7d57.jpegscummy cnuts if that’s them

this post on fb been shared 132k times .. someone was saying they`ve  been moved away into an hotel for there own safety ...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good job this gal spotted it  ..

She looks to be clearly struggling to get the dog out. And who ever is with her said..stop.. I will take a pic... Feck the pic just get the dog out ffs..

APPEAL: A brave member of the public rescued a dog that was tied to a heavy rock and was drowning in the River Trent this morning. The Belgian Shepherd, whose registered microchip name is Bella,

Posted Images

On 06/01/2020 at 21:20, sid g said:

good job this gal spotted it  ..Image may contain: one or more people, outdoor, water and nature

She looks to be clearly struggling to get the dog out.

And who ever is with her said..stop..

I will take a pic...

Feck the pic just get the dog out ffs..

• Like 5
40 minutes ago, king said:

She looks to be clearly struggling to get the dog out.

And who ever is with her said..stop..

I will take a pic...

Feck the pic just get the dog out ffs..

dogs safe and well culprits  found job done ...

• Like 2

You’d help rather than get a photo for your instagram story about it though wouldn’t you ? 

Personally I dislike social media justice or comments as people will quite happily grow a set when it’s to do with animals , yet you are deafened with silence when people are told about sex offenders , drugs being pumped into their neighbourhood or kids abandoned by parents all day or seeing a three year old sent out to play on their own . 

They won’t stand up and be counted then . 

A popular lad I know was jailed for breaking into pensioners houses. He was welcomed back with open arms . And soon forgotten about 

throw a dog in a river and it’s public enemy number one . 

People are strange animals 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You’d help rather than get a photo for your instagram story about it though wouldn’t you ? 

Personally I dislike social media justice or comments as people will quite happily grow a set when it’s to do with animals , yet you are deafened with silence when people are told about sex offenders , drugs being pumped into their neighbourhood or kids abandoned by parents all day or seeing a three year old sent out to play on their own . 

They won’t stand up and be counted then . 

A popular lad I know was jailed for breaking into pensioners houses. He was welcomed back with open arms . And soon forgotten about 

throw a dog in a river and it’s public enemy number one . 

People are strange animals 

100%   mate i get that feeling every day where i live, they look at dogs as if there people, talk to them, never really reprimand  them , frightened to up set them lol, there bloody dogs not humans , mind you them 2 shitbags  there just low life vermin to do that to  a dog, like said if the dog not wanted take it to the pound, to be put down humanly . 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, gnipper said:

There's 3 different types of Belgian shepherds, it doesn't look like a malinois but could be one of the others. I think it's groenendaal and laakenois or summat the others.

Edited to add I've just googled it and there's tervuren too.

Yep, as I said it doesn't look like a Belgium Shepherd 

8 hours ago, bird said:

100%   mate i get that feeling every day where i live, they look at dogs as if there people, talk to them, never really reprimand  them , frightened to up set them lol, there bloody dogs not humans , mind you them 2 shitbags  there just low life vermin to do that to  a dog, like said if the dog not wanted take it to the pound, to be put down humanly . 

i agree 100 per cent  ray silly cow silly cow next door as a gsdx collie its dog aggresive and would bite anyone but she calls it her baby or baby boy i have warned her if it gets in here if the dogs dont do it i will if it bites anyone but she said he doesnt  mean any harm things a menace