This fella looks vaguely familiar.

49 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Terrible sentence locked up with all those blokes, wouldn't fancy being his cell mate

It is bollocks  imagine locking a straight bloke up with 2000 sexually frustrated women not exactly the end of the world eh.

Mind on reflection I can't decide what would be worse 2000 murderers rapists and scumbags or 2000 women ?

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the f**k would a heterosexual man go back to a flat alone with another single bloke who is a stranger?.....never mind one who looks like a raving iron? One or two, maybe.....but 140 ?!!!   

Did you wake up in a strange flat with a sore ass? Cheers Arry

Yes, strangely enough my piles  problem had gone too.

18 hours ago, jukel123 said:

How does coke make you feel?  I have never tried it.  I'm also Interested in LSD efects. Had friends that took it and some had horrible experiences. Never tried that either...my mind is too fragile without that stuff. Anybody report a really great trip that changed their life?

Never done coke far to expensive when I was young enough to try it, but acid or lsd was a weekend fav, would not recommend it if you have a fragile mind as it can take you to some very dark places, but if your all good and in a good place it was brilliant, mate once ate 5 superman tabs and locked himself in his flat for a week but that was extreme, they recon people like Stephen hawkins and other such boffins have all give it a go as it takes your mind to places you could never experience, magic mushrooms are a simular buzz depending on how many you eat and they have started studying the effects of them for treating depression, I still have a little pop on them from time to time but just in low numbers for a bit of a kaleidoscope effect and some non stop laughing, ???

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Never done coke far to expensive when I was young enough to try it, but acid or lsd was a weekend fav, would not recommend it if you have a fragile mind as it can take you to some very dark places, but if your all good and in a good place it was brilliant, mate once ate 5 superman tabs and locked himself in his flat for a week but that was extreme, they recon people like Stephen hawkins and other such boffins have all give it a go as it takes your mind to places you could never experience, magic mushrooms are a simular buzz depending on how many you eat and they have started studying the effects of them for treating depression, I still have a little pop on them from time to time but just in low numbers for a bit of a kaleidoscope effect and some non stop laughing, ???

Fairplay, GM

I've just been reading a story on an Irish news site saying more victims have come forward, I read some of the comments and some bloke recons he he could be the canal pusher, as them attacks seased around the same time as his arrest and he supposedly lived near by