This fella looks vaguely familiar.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why the f**k would a heterosexual man go back to a flat alone with another single bloke who is a stranger?.....never mind one who looks like a raving iron? One or two, maybe.....but 140 ?!!!   

Did you wake up in a strange flat with a sore ass? Cheers Arry

Yes, strangely enough my piles  problem had gone too.

Why the f**k would a heterosexual man go back to a flat alone with another single bloke who is a stranger?.....never mind one who looks like a raving iron?

One or two, maybe.....but 140 ?!!! 

Can anyone here honestly say they have ever been in a nightclub and thought “I know, I’ll get a cab back to that strange ladyboy looking fuckers house......leave me pals here and offski !!......can’t be f****d about trying to pull the little blonde over there in the mini skirt and boob tube” 

Ludicrous !

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
40 minutes ago, WILF said:

Why the f**k would a heterosexual man go back to a flat alone with another single bloke who is a stranger?.....never mind one who looks like a raving iron?

Can anyone here honestly say they have ever been in a nightclub and thought “I know, I’ll get a cab back to that strange ladyboy looking fuckers house......leave me pals here and offski !!......can’t be f****d about trying to pull the little blonde over there in the mini skirt and boob tube” 

Ludicrous !

No, but the lure of a “fanny” might have been too tempting, if he dressed up like a lady boy ?

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Ludicrous !

I always wonder where people’s pals are at things like this. 

As you say Fair enough about one or two but to be as deeply ingrained into a habit that he’s doing it week in week out at the same club surely someone would either 

a be proper and say to the inevitable cozzers that stand about outside clubs “this c**t is preying on drunk lads here , you gonna have a word ! “ 

or b , even in the gay world , gangs of male friends stick up for each other , if that was a pal of mine he’d taken back and done them things with , you’d put people wise to him and give him a little steer away from his actions . 

poor lads , I reckon he’s been spiking them in the nightclub . 

Reading it, it sounds like he'd never have been caught had he not filmed it all. Essentially no other conclusive evidence existed! :icon_eek:

It makes ya wonder then, how many others, who don't need their own 'home video' library, are doing the same!? :bad:

He doesn't even really look like a dirty monster. Just a 'normal' harmless weirdo.

Edited by Born Hunter
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Reading it, it sounds like he'd never have been caught had he not filmed it all. Essentially no other conclusive evidence existed! :icon_eek:

It makes ya wonder then, how many others, who don't need their own 'home video' library, are doing the same!? :bad:

He doesn't even really look like a dirty monster. Just a 'normal' harmless weirdo.

Another. Filfthy immigrant bringing his perverted beliefs here. 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I always wonder where people’s pals are at things like this. 

As you say Fair enough about one or two but to be as deeply ingrained into a habit that he’s doing it week in week out at the same club surely someone would either 

a be proper and say to the inevitable cozzers that stand about outside clubs “this c**t is preying on drunk lads here , you gonna have a word ! “ 

or b , even in the gay world , gangs of male friends stick up for each other , if that was a pal of mine he’d taken back and done them things with , you’d put people wise to him and give him a little steer away from his actions . 

poor lads , I reckon he’s been spiking them in the nightclub . 

Essentially, if a hetro bloke is going round then he is an odd c**t and if it’s queers then they were going to get arseholed anyway so f**k em, stick to what nature intended and it wouldn’t happen. 

Either way, what’s going on these days that somebody hasn’t thought “who the f**k is this geezer” and smashed him to a pulp in the khazi or outside just on general principal ?.......people who look like that would have been ironed out just for shits and gigs when I was a young bloke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
34 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

He just looks like a 'normal harmless weirdo' ?