Family holidays in wales

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Not sure about for a holiday but i like Mid to North Wales ive stayed around a few places there for the odd few days Llandudno i llike,Montgomery is a lovely little place i like to just hang about,Llangollen infact anywhere that has that Ll thing starting its name seems to be nice ?  

LLiverpool

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This whole thread I have been waiting for someone to ask but f**k it, I’ll ask...... Why are you taking them to Wales, don’t you like them or something ? Lol 

Ain't that the truth, never met a more ignorant race of people , think I'd rather be kidnapped by Somali pirates than spend time with the Welsh 

Get down towards worms head, 3 cliffs Bay, or one of my favourites aberporth, f**k Tenby, proper shit hole... 

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Strata florida...... ? Photo0361.jpg.eb65f7a2555e61384b640183bece2d8d.jpg

Although it is fun doing that sort of thing,  this isn't really representative of Wales as a summer holiday destination. It is a lovely place.  I know that the people talk like they've got a load of phlegm but we're not all perfect and if it stops raining and the sun comes out it's no different to anywhere else such as the Greek islands or Costa Dorada.   This looks fine and dandy. .》》》》https://www.hoseasons.co.uk/holiday-parks/golden-sands-holiday-park-rhyl-gols

• Like 1

Used to holiday every year in Wales when we was kids , last few times we went it was to winkups in towyn it was alright for us younguns lol

On 06/01/2020 at 19:55, WILF said:

This whole thread I have been waiting for someone to ask but f**k it, I’ll ask......

Why are you taking them to Wales, don’t you like them or something ? Lol 

I live here and was thinking the same. We have got some lovely views mind. Thats about it lol

23 minutes ago, Chid said:

Used to holiday every year in Wales when we was kids , last few times we went it was to winkups in towyn it was alright for us younguns lol

Nice to experience a different type of rain mate ! Lol 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t get me wrong, Wales is amazing scenery........it’s just full of f***ing Welsh people ! Lol 

Ain't that the truth, never met a more ignorant race of people , think I'd rather be kidnapped by Somali pirates than spend time with the Welsh 

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Don’t get me wrong, Wales is amazing scenery........it’s just full of f***ing Welsh people ! Lol 

Naahh. The people that we met at the gun shop in Cwmbran where we loaded up the vehicles with cartridges were sweet.  The young gal at the hotel. I definitely would, AND transport her back home but I  think that the spaniel would take a dim view of it, ...( the Mrs would be ok. ) Was a top gal.  The people at the mid Wales Shooting center were so nice and helpful and so were the blokes who gave us directions even though they had a bad case of the phlgms and we couldnt understand a word they said.  Good as gold they were. The trouble is that it rains so much.

8 minutes ago, greg64 said:

it translates as   st Mary's church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool and the church of st tysilio near the red cave.

That's easy for you to say...