Books

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are valued at any where from 100 to 150 it's gone to a fella for 20 and I sorted postage hope he enjoys it

But all them years ago everyone thought it was the gospel truth lol

There’s some good pictures in that Merle book....I always thought running dogs were meant to put stuff in your freezer not take stuff from your freezer ???

Posted Images

On 09/01/2020 at 16:19, W. Katchum said:

Book come today, il take that an a flask to work tonight an go sit with the calves for a while an have a read throo, see if it stirs any teenage memories of becoming the great white ferreter????

thanks a lot pal, your a proper gent ?

Is it the same one you read as a kid pal, has it got the pick you remember in it

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate same book an same pic in it, brought back some memories reading it? proper old an most advice well out dated but still a nice widow back to the 70s?

I'd say it was great having a read through it pal, I'm not sure if I had that Pigeon book I had that many of them, I had a fairy swallow exact same as the one one on the cover, I remember catching it in as a stray when I was a kid, jesus that was 30 odd years ago, millikin kindly gifted me the book, I'm looking forward to having read through it

• Like 1