Books

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are valued at any where from 100 to 150 it's gone to a fella for 20 and I sorted postage hope he enjoys it

But all them years ago everyone thought it was the gospel truth lol

There’s some good pictures in that Merle book....I always thought running dogs were meant to put stuff in your freezer not take stuff from your freezer ???

Posted Images

The dust jacket on Nathan book by Plummer is different to the one seen advertised now. May increase the value a little? No idea how many were printed though. I borrowed it from the library when it came out. An enjoyable read, maybe the author should have stuck to honest fictional novels? Some nice books for sale here though.

1 minute ago, eastcoast said:

The dust jacket on Nathan book by Plummer is different to the one seen advertised now. May increase the value a little? No idea how many were printed though. I borrowed it from the library when it came out. An enjoyable read, maybe the author should have stuck to honest fictional novels? Some nice books for sale here though.

They are valued at any where from 100 to 150 it's gone to a fella for 20 and I sorted postage hope he enjoys it

• Like 3
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

How much ye want for that ferreting an trapping book? Sure I had a read of that book years back an really wanted to have another gander but couldn’t find it as couldn’t remember name or author but front cover deffo rings a bell ?

Send me your address I'll post and you pay postage 

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What can i say ? was few years ago an they were fetching mad money on eBay so I sold that one an the the other early one he had seperate an them the rest as a job lot? paid for a real nice night vision set up, an I earned the back an more in a few weeks using that ? time where hard an id read the books, did enjoy em tho ?

Peddling b*****ds 

• Haha 1