Books

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are valued at any where from 100 to 150 it's gone to a fella for 20 and I sorted postage hope he enjoys it

But all them years ago everyone thought it was the gospel truth lol

There’s some good pictures in that Merle book....I always thought running dogs were meant to put stuff in your freezer not take stuff from your freezer ???

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

There’s some good pictures in that Merle book....I always thought running dogs were meant to put stuff in your freezer not take stuff from your freezer ???

? Never read it and it's one that always gets a reaction from people so might as well give it a look lol

9 minutes ago, milliken said:

But all them years ago everyone thought it was the gospel truth lol

There was very few that questioned it and being young at the time I was one of them, but as I got older and walked the walk so to speak it was quite clear it was a sales pitch for a particular kennel of collie crosses, hope you sell your books bud, atb

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Marvel said:

There was very few that questioned it and being young at the time I was one of them, but as I got older and walked the walk so to speak it was quite clear it was a sales pitch for a particular kennel of collie crosses, hope you sell your books bud, atb

It was the Merle book that blew his cover for me .

i won’t comment as the lad is trying to sell it and that’s poor form as not everyone has the same opinion. 

Apologies  

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

How much ye want for that ferreting an trapping book? Sure I had a read of that book years back an really wanted to have another gander but couldn’t find it as couldn’t remember name or author but front cover deffo rings a bell ?

remember reading that as a kid and I am 150

• Haha 1