Looking for the right Stud dog.

4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Think I found him. 

Just some skinny junk yard cur, but he’s got a wee glint in his eye that I like. 

Junkyard cur?!! If he aint got 4-5 seasons 'graft' behind it, you can't even possibly  be thinking of putting it over your bitch?!! ?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All, Ive not been on here in a long long time. Some of you may remember me, most probably won’t. Anyway, cutting to the chase, I have decided that after this season I want to breed my

Sheep chaser knows where to look if he wants to find what hes after. Few nice pups about if ya dont want the aggro of a litter.      

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Junkyard cur?!! If he aint got 4-5 seasons 'graft' behind it, you can't even possibly  be thinking of putting it over your bitch?!! ?

I reckon he’s probably done a bit of something or other. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I reckon he’s probably done a bit of something or other. 

Was just being a tad facetious lol. I know you know what you're doing. Good luck with it ?

• 11 months later...

Can you actually read ? Lie whole sentences and that? I know it’s difficult because I use big words sometimes, like more than 3 or 4 letters. But if you manage to get someone to read it to you and explain it, you might see I know exactly what I was after. 

Niw it’s very flattering being fancied by a man of such standing in the Lurcher community as yourself, but I think maybe you need to back off a little bit before my Mrs gets jealous. 

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Can you actually read ? Lie whole sentences and that? I know it’s difficult because I use big words sometimes, like more than 3 or 4 letters. But if you manage to get someone to read it to you and explain it, you might see I know exactly what I was after. 

Niw it’s very flattering being fancied by a man of such standing in the Lurcher community as yourself, but I think maybe you need to back off a little bit before my Mrs gets jealous. 

Collie x then coursing x yep you sure know what your after bushing dogs, collies, half x bulls ??

7 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Collie x then coursing x yep you sure know what your after bushing dogs, collies, half x bulls ??

Whatever way you try to dress it up mate you’re a f*cking moron who can’t read, so I’ll leave you to it ? go and cuddlE your collie xs and tell them how the men on the Internet are wrong and they won’t listen. 

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Whatever way you try to dress it up mate you’re a f*cking moron who can’t read, so I’ll leave you to it ? go and cuddlE your collie xs and tell them how the men on the Internet are wrong and they won’t listen. 

? put your dummy back in messer