Looking for the right Stud dog.

4 hours ago, Northern Rock said:

I've one here,

very good bull x put to a very capable saluki grey, not the average saluki grey, the strongest I've seen. He is 15 months now and maturing but apart from the rabbit game where he is a bit too big but still catches he is showing the right signs for a big all rounder. It's certainly a x I would have again as he is such a good dog to be around.

Is this pup out Fuji s stuff ? 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All, Ive not been on here in a long long time. Some of you may remember me, most probably won’t. Anyway, cutting to the chase, I have decided that after this season I want to breed my

Sheep chaser knows where to look if he wants to find what hes after. Few nice pups about if ya dont want the aggro of a litter.      

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Honestly, I bump into folk and the first thing they say is..... That's got wolfhound in it? I then enjoy telling them its a beddy/whippet..... Big because its f1???.... They f**k off then and leave me be?DSC_0149.JPG.636cba95d2e2a40f4cbede810c7acc60.JPG

That's brilliant ??? 

I think sheep chaser got stuff on his doorstep as good if not better than anything hell find on here. Trouble is with this site avarage good hearted dogs become legends especially with an owner that takes a pretty picture.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, C.green said:

I think sheep chaser got stuff on his doorstep as good if not better than anything hell find on here. Trouble is with this site avarage good hearted dogs become legends especially with an owner that takes a pretty picture.

He mentioned he only knocks about with a handful of lads.... That keep bitches... he's not a silly man...I think He knew what he wanted beforehand to compliment his bull bitch..... The smart move would be too see a few different dogs/types work..... Local or what's been bummed up on here?.... Do you own or know of anything above average mate? Help the man out like? ?

• Like 4

if who I think  the lad is and he's cute enough to know what he wants and I'm sure he will see any sire graft a few times but I be more bothered the pups end up in homes that can give them the graft they deserve but I'm sure the op as that covered good luck with any lining 

• Like 1
On 14/01/2020 at 22:03, Daniel cain said:

He mentioned he only knocks about with a handful of lads.... That keep bitches... he's not a silly man...I think He knew what he wanted beforehand to compliment his bull bitch..... The smart move would be too see a few different dogs/types work..... Local or what's been bummed up on here?.... Do you own or know of anything above average mate? Help the man out like? ?

Sheep chaser knows where to look if he wants to find what hes after. Few nice pups about if ya dont want the aggro of a litter.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 10
On 14/01/2020 at 18:39, Daniel cain said:

Honestly, I bump into folk and the first thing they say is..... That's got wolfhound in it? I then enjoy telling them its a beddy/whippet..... Big because its f1???.... They f**k off then and leave me be?DSC_0149.JPG.636cba95d2e2a40f4cbede810c7acc60.JPG

Lovely bedlington whippet dan ??

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Nice that mate, how old an how’s it bred? Picture a health?

15 weeks there katchum i think ? Try not to keep tabs its long enough as it is with pups lol just bull grey to bull grey as far as i know. I like him so far but they all show good signs as pups dont they.