Looking for the right Stud dog.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All, Ive not been on here in a long long time. Some of you may remember me, most probably won’t. Anyway, cutting to the chase, I have decided that after this season I want to breed my

Sheep chaser knows where to look if he wants to find what hes after. Few nice pups about if ya dont want the aggro of a litter.      

Posted Images

Re banging dog’s feet up.

I have had a variety of folk here, with a variety of dogs, and on some ground (which we don’t bother running any more), pretty much every type has gone home limping.

Any dog that hits some of the flint here wrong will cut its feet, that’s a fact.

On other ground, it’s probably as much or more to do with the individual dog, it’s running style and just how well those feet are built.

For the record I see hares every single day, and night. Other than as a bit of exercise for the dogs, I’m not overly interested in them. Fully respect the dogs and men that commit themselves to hunting them regular in the day time, and love watching it, and I feel that blood has a lot to offer a lamping dog for me.

So if anyone knows a big, fast, strong coursing dog, with good feet, plenty of wind, a decent temp and that is a b*****d for killing fox and deer. . . . Let me know. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Not one mate tell a lie one Out of a half cross to coursing bitch handy dog died old age on me old lady’s couch 

but seen plenty late 90s best one I ever seen a belting dog see if mate got a few pictures also seen saluki saturated dogs that are stronger gamer then a bull x 

Dunt talk like a c**t

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Dunt talk like a c**t

Lol if I was talking like a c**t I’d be saying foxes are hard quarry only big bull x will do 

or anything 3/4 greyhound has tough skin and solid feet lol

when in reality foxes was getting killed by dogs way before the first bull x was about 

by whippets  pure greys and collie curs 

and If you think saluki saturated dogs Can’t be as nasty and game as other lurchers well kettle calling pot springs to mind 

now out with terriers different 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Lol if I was talking like a c**t I’d be saying foxes are hard quarry only big bull x will do 

or anything 3/4 greyhound has tough skin and solid feet lol

when in reality foxes was getting killed by dogs way before the first bull x was about 

by whippets  pure greys and collie curs 

and If you think saluki saturated dogs Can’t be as nasty and game as other lurchers well kettle calling pot springs to mind 

now out with terriers different 

Dispite what u heard no dog under 27 inch and 90 pound has ever killed 1 

Fact 

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Not one mate tell a lie one Out of a half cross to coursing bitch handy dog died old age on me old lady’s couch 

but seen plenty late 90s best one I ever seen a belting dog see if mate got a few pictures also seen saluki saturated dogs that are stronger gamer then a bull x 

A Saluki saturated dog gamer and stronger than the bull xs ?any pics I'm dying to see it mate ?

• Haha 1