Looking for the right Stud dog.

23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

can’t see it me self mate it everyday chasing other dogs all sorts a land never had so much as a bleeding toe nail 

a bull x do nothing but bang there feet up mate 

That's most definitely not true how many bull xs you had?

• Like 1

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All, Ive not been on here in a long long time. Some of you may remember me, most probably won’t. Anyway, cutting to the chase, I have decided that after this season I want to breed my

Sheep chaser knows where to look if he wants to find what hes after. Few nice pups about if ya dont want the aggro of a litter.      

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

can’t see it me self mate it everyday chasing other dogs all sorts a land never had so much as a bleeding toe nail 

a bull x do nothing but bang there feet up mate 

Honestly romeo dogs got their plus points but every single one I’ve seen has bad feet, doesn’t matter where you run them, grass, plough, seed whatever, their wicks open up and get sore

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

So have I on stoney  land up hill lol and no bull x is lasting longer than a saluki x lol 

Injury wise im talking about not wind n what not. Ive a dog here still doing bits at twelve year old yet never had a coursing dog last me half that

6 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

That's most definitely not true how many bull xs you had?

Not one mate tell a lie one Out of a half cross to coursing bitch handy dog died old age on me old lady’s couch 

but seen plenty late 90s best one I ever seen a belting dog see if mate got a few pictures also seen saluki saturated dogs that are stronger gamer then a bull x 

4 minutes ago, C.green said:

Injury wise im talking about not wind n what not. Ive a dog here still doing bits at twelve year old yet never had a coursing dog last me half that

a coursing dog running it heart out on the best quarry there is taking itself to the limit  every time it’s out 

if you run a saluki x as a bull x knocking about lamping it last till 12 

if you took a bull x doing what a saluki x was doing it wouldn’t be there by 12 o’clock dinner time 

I’m not slating the bull x sensible handy dogs but theres limits to them is all I’m saying atb

1 minute ago, C.green said:

But you dont reckon some are more prone to it than others joe ? 

I found you could run heavy dogs like half x in woods and that with alot less risks to injury than the coursing dogs aswell. No reason i can think off 

Lots of variable but can also depend on style, for instance a Kamikaze style dog will always get banged up and injured more than a steady runner. Ive had both types out of the same litter.

4 minutes ago, joe ox said:

All dogs of any cross can bang there feet up or get injured! its silly to suggest otherwise.

Joe you have a saluki x they run different on average to a bull x 

a saluki isn’t beating the ground it slows up on some land turn up speed on others they run clever so not to damage there self 

a bull x run same on plow seed stony land even the road they powerfull runners that equals a knocked up dog 

no one can truthfully tell me a 1/4 bull 3/4 grey doesn’t get banged up more then a saluki cross and the 1/4 bull 3/4 grey only cross worth a carrot any way 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Joe you have a saluki x they run different on average to a bull x 

a saluki isn’t beating the ground it slows up on some land turn up speed on others they run clever so not to damage there self 

a bull x run same on plow seed stony land even the road they powerfull runners that equals a knocked up dog 

no one can truthfully tell me a 1/4 bull 3/4 grey doesn’t get banged up more then a saluki cross and the 1/4 bull 3/4 grey only cross worth a carrot any way 

The point is all dogs can get banged up your just tempting fate to suggest otherwise, I see more coursing types at the bone man getting checked over because injured than most other types.

4 minutes ago, joe ox said:

The point is all dogs can get banged up your just tempting fate to suggest otherwise, I see more coursing types at the bone man getting checked over because injured than most other types.

Little things show behind an hare 

lamping them same dogs would look sound 

I’ve had bitches come in season couldn’t kill a hare

still looking 100 percent lamping 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1