Looking for the right Stud dog.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All, Ive not been on here in a long long time. Some of you may remember me, most probably won’t. Anyway, cutting to the chase, I have decided that after this season I want to breed my

Sheep chaser knows where to look if he wants to find what hes after. Few nice pups about if ya dont want the aggro of a litter.      

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Pity the bloke who owned him is a bullshitting peddler, who studs out dogs that have done very little at £500 a pop  ,he never did much before the ban truth be told  and even less after ?

Scout was a cur like most coursing dogs and added wind  , the bull side added what was wanted and needed 

You know the cock sucker as well then ron?

5 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Pity the bloke who owned him is a bullshitting peddler, who studs out dogs that have done very little at £500 a pop  ,he never did much before the ban truth be told  and even less after ?

Scout was a cur like most coursing dogs and added wind  , the bull side added what was wanted and needed 

I've no idea who owned Scout but the bloke who had that line of bulls said on this forum, if my memory serves, that even though he had no time for the dogs owner, he had the dog in his kennels and the dog did very well on what he put it on, well enough to put it over his own bitch. If it was just wind he was after i'm sure he could of found better coursing blood...

If venison was what you were looking for this was the only Scout worth talking about... He was never peddled and produced time and again to different bitches.. as have dogs and bitches bred from him over the past twenty odd years...

FB_IMG_1578516339275.jpg

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, Butler said:

If venison was what you were looking for this was the only Scout worth talking about... He was never peddled and produced time and again to different bitches.. as have dogs and bitches bred from him over the past twenty odd years...

FB_IMG_1578516339275.jpg

Nice dog great pic ?

5 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

I've no idea who owned Scout but the bloke who had that line of bulls said on this forum, if my memory serves, that even though he had no time for the dogs owner, he had the dog in his kennels and the dog did very well on what he put it on, well enough to put it over his own bitch. If it was just wind he was after i'm sure he could of found better coursing blood...

I can remember someone putting on here that scout took everything put in front of it. Knowing what i know now think it was just ok for a coursing type.

Edited by C.green
6 hours ago, C.green said:

I can remember someone putting on here that scout took everything put in front of it. Knowing what i know now think it was just ok for a coursing type.

l don't know the dog or man so cant coment at all, but l thlnk most dogs that get talked about are mostly only ok what ever thalr type. 

• Like 4
20 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

What else does a coursing dog provide ? Yes the dog was in kennel ; it did ok for what it was a coursing dog ,not a type of dog I’d keep as my main lamping dog, but coursing dogs are all one run from jacking ?

25 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

What else does a coursing dog provide ? Yes the dog was in kennel ; it did ok for what it was a coursing dog ,not a type of dog I’d keep as my main lamping dog, but coursing dogs are all one run from jacking ?

Yer, wind comes in spades but if your looking for a stud i'd rather use a coursing dog that has killed a bit more than just hares than one that ain't.

Not the type i'd keep as a lamping dog either Ron but the title is asking about a stud to a bull bred bitch.

17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ron’s just anti coursing dog an a bitter mother fcuker by nature until the cider kicks in ?? scout was used where others werent, wether it was down to his tight breedin or his graft I don’t know but the guy used him?

Ron speaks the truth and knows more about this than people pretending they do ? Ron maybe not who you think too ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 1
Just now, W. Katchum said:

I not pretending, I just remember a tome when everybody was mates an happy with the situation pal, no more no less, what’s went on since then I have no ideas but like I said the guy used him an was happy with the offspring?

???

• Haha 1