Pups available here in Ireland

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody else still on here who’s had a dog from this litter. Thanks

There's a litter of saluki saturated pups here, bred by mate, from a dog I once owned and brought in from England, these dogs have had very few hares, but they've had an awful amount of everything els

3 pups still available, 2 previously gone to serious hare hunters, one other  to a sporting home for all round fun, the journey to collect is putting good lads off which is a pity as their worth the h

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Think they speak English these days ole yin ??

Aye, stonking is an english word. Anyway, it's only those aggressive north walians that speak welsh, which they tried to teach us in school. A nonsense language that makes NO sense to me at all!! Lol 

• Haha 1
On 31/01/2020 at 08:41, jigsaw said:

its not hare land anyway Flacko,its rough,small fields ,woodland and mountainside,hes run possibly 3 hares with them ,its mostly rabbit and all bigger things hes done ,with foxes being a main target too..i owned the sire for a period and he was stuck for a dog ,so i gave him the sire..i brought it over from england ,

I thought I'd seen that black and white dog before. You put pics of him on here a few years ago ?

5 hours ago, rob284 said:

They’re a cracking bunch of pups, the two pups posted there are very much like the father, he’s an impressive looking dog and a good temperament, suprised they haven’t been snatched up by now!

for the price they are which is almost nothing  ,its a slow job finding good homes for them ,,the sire is a right family dog that is a very determined hunting companion,the bitch is a bit more aloof with strangers(thats putting it mildly )lol...shes a fierce guard dog ,and living away from everyone in the sticks ,shes suspicious of everyone ,,i refuse to exit the car when shes loose ,and shes confirmed her hunting prowess over the years too,both dog and bitch have many talents 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 3