Pups available here in Ireland

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody else still on here who’s had a dog from this litter. Thanks

There's a litter of saluki saturated pups here, bred by mate, from a dog I once owned and brought in from England, these dogs have had very few hares, but they've had an awful amount of everything els

Got these 2 back last night. Thanks to all concerned. Much appreciated ?

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

When you thinking bout going over? I watched a clip of a ferry pulling into harour in these storms an all I can say is don’t forget your water wings ??? id wait a week myself tbh ???

?14th march. I'm away till then. Hopefully settle be then

Liked look of these pups since Jigsaw put them on. At 1st thought to far cause with ferry be bout 11hrs if did it none stop but kept looking at em. Lad sent me a few videos and they obviously been well reared well rounded pups.  Seems proper decent bloke. Make a couple of days of it. Cheers Jigsaw for putting em up and putting me through. Summet different for weekend. Why not

Edited by Say again
  • Like 2

good to see them going to decent folk,hope they all work out for you lads,..Keiths a grand bloke ,he has the best interest of the pups in mind ,once he knows hes dealing with good genuine folk he will go above and beyond to help ye out ,

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

So that’s the top one of them three left? 

middle pup left ,pure white ,thats a dog pup...the 2 bitches are gone/reserved i think

Edited by jigsaw

okay just checked with Keith ,the ads been edited to whats there ,,1 dog  and 1 bitch...theres been a show of interest in the bitch pup but so far nothing definite ...HE WHO HESITATES ,HAS LOST.....THE PUPPY  ,lol

• Haha 2
46 minutes ago, Black neck said:

If ya keep poncing about there all be gone 

A fair point. I’m not currently desperate for a pup, but if those smart bitch pups were going to end up sitting there with no good home to go to, it would be a crying shame and I’d have found room for one, and given it a go. 

Ive two Lurchers at the moment.

52 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

A fair point. I’m not currently desperate for a pup, but if those smart bitch pups were going to end up sitting there with no good home to go to, it would be a crying shame and I’d have found room for one, and given it a go. 

Ive two Lurchers at the moment.

Well they always say never have 2 lurchers when u can have 3 

They do say that 

2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

okay just checked with Keith ,the ads been edited to whats there ,,1 dog  and 1 bitch...theres been a show of interest in the bitch pup but so far nothing definite ...HE WHO HESITATES ,HAS LOST.....THE PUPPY  ,lol

Spoke to him he is spot on a genuinely nice chap. Thanks for the help jigsaw?

• Like 1