Pups available here in Ireland

There's a litter of saluki saturated pups here, bred by mate, from a dog I once owned and brought in from England, these dogs have had very few hares, but they've had an awful amount of everything else, they lamp like pros, rabbit, fox and loads of the other, their sheepdog obedient believe it or not, the sire lamps free, no slip lead needed, he's keeping one and has 3 left, he's not on social media and lives in a remote part, so knows very few.... I've had some weekends there and there's deer everywhere there... Sire and dam below

IMG-20191230-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20191230-WA0012.jpg

• Like 12

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody else still on here who’s had a dog from this litter. Thanks

There's a litter of saluki saturated pups here, bred by mate, from a dog I once owned and brought in from England, these dogs have had very few hares, but they've had an awful amount of everything els

Got these 2 back last night. Thanks to all concerned. Much appreciated ?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Wideboy said:

Sounds like the parents are going well ?

they are very good at what they do ,the sire took 2 fox one after the other last week ,the dam killed her 1st bambi at 8 months old ,real tested dogs over the last few years 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Some chest on that white un, hope they get good homes ?

hes proper f****d as he lives in a country boreen a bit from the nearest town and doesnt do computers or shows or anything like that ,but he doesnt spare the mutts

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Flacko said:

What type of land does he run these on jigsaw atb Flacko 

its not hare land anyway Flacko,its rough,small fields ,woodland and mountainside,hes run possibly 3 hares with them ,its mostly rabbit and all bigger things hes done ,with foxes being a main target too..i owned the sire for a period and he was stuck for a dog ,so i gave him the sire..i brought it over from england ,

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

3 pups still available, 2 previously gone to serious hare hunters, one other  to a sporting home for all round fun, the journey to collect is putting good lads off which is a pity as their worth the hassle, he has them very reasonable so to lighten the financial outlay of ferry cost, transportation etc

IMG-20200219-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20200219-WA0036.jpg

IMG-20200219-WA0037.jpg

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 9