Collie x grey x bull x grey.

4 minutes ago, terryd said:

The second he puts a foot out the door his switched on. Pain in the arse to be honest lol 
But think the world of the plonker 

Better of  having one that wants to work, instead of wishing the one you have would work.

Atb j 

• Like 2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Collie bull greys their sadly no longer about, their blood runs threw my youngsters though.

Bloody hundreds ?

Was looking for this type for a while. I didn’t want anything too heavy and a litter came along that ticked the boxes and there was some saluki in there too. Pup is 10 months now and she will look for

Posted Images

i was gifted a bitch  of tps mate in wicklow collie grey bull grey she threw to the bull grey what a good bitch took teeth no problem 2/3s s/h on a night took bigger gear when things didnt always go her way had good wind and reterieved lived to hand same she was baron 

Edited by blackmaggie
7 hours ago, white van man said:

Was looking for this type for a while. I didn’t want anything too heavy and a litter came along that ticked the boxes and there was some saluki in there too. Pup is 10 months now and she will look for stuff no problem. If she sees something she will go flat out to get to it. I’m exited about getting her going properly. At the minute I’m definitely holding her back. Always lamped a dog after they are 12 months but this one seems ready to go. 

59E4DDC5-12E3-4D7F-B28A-A6FF63FB81CE.jpeg

Shes gonna be a cracker mate... defo ready to have a couple of runs on the right night and right land... 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, JAE B said:

Nice pup wvm how’s she bred ? What height etc ?

Collie saluki bull grey. Don’t know exact % as the breeding goes back. Sire was along the lines of saluki grey collie grey bull grey and dam was collie bull grey. She’s just over 23tts now 10 months old. 

29 minutes ago, white van man said:

Collie saluki bull grey. Don’t know exact % as the breeding goes back. Sire was along the lines of saluki grey collie grey bull grey and dam was collie bull grey. She’s just over 23tts now 10 months old. 

?

On 04/01/2020 at 23:45, jetro said:

These places used to be lifting with rabbits and foxes, wouldn't catch a cold now there.

Worst iv ever seen it.

Atb j 

Gunmen level all the foxes, one flash of light and they are gone into a block of forestry......it’s f***ing soul destroying, hence why I no longer have a dog.

The land closer to Dublin and up north would suit a runner better mate.

2 hours ago, WILF said:

Gunmen level all the foxes, one flash of light and they are gone into a block of forestry......it’s f***ing soul destroying, hence why I no longer have a dog.

The land closer to Dublin and up north would suit a runner better mate.

Same here, unless you take off up on the hills, not worth it at night, and even at that it's slim to none.

I wouldn't bother with another dog again either.

Atb j 

• Like 1