Collie x grey x bull x grey.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Collie bull greys their sadly no longer about, their blood runs threw my youngsters though.

Bloody hundreds ?

Was looking for this type for a while. I didn’t want anything too heavy and a litter came along that ticked the boxes and there was some saluki in there too. Pup is 10 months now and she will look for

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I go off any dog that gets on with wife, 2 faced fcukers ?

He has no loyalty. Like I say, great dog but he will go with whoever will take him to the best hunting spots! The pup is pretty much glued to my side. Much stronger bond with her. 

There’s got to be a few on here that run collie bull grey? 

1 minute ago, white van man said:

He has no loyalty. Like I say, great dog but he will go with whoever will take him to the best hunting spots! The pup is pretty much glued to my side. Much stronger bond with her. 

There’s got to be a few on here that run collie bull grey? 

Find bitches more bondable if that's  even a word dogs just seem 2 go out the way 2 gerron ya tits 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk dogs, pissy stubborn fcukers, can’t be doin with them cocking there legs all over kids toys an stuff in garden or stopping every 2 mins to sniff a lamp post or have a tiny piss ☹️

That's the 1 slamming the anchors on or pulling you across 2 one side every 3 seconds to do the most pathetic squib  up summat drives me nuts

Mate of mine at the time had a half cross collie greyhound bitch that was mustard on foxes.  When I saw her last she was 9 and took them with ease as she always did. He put a good tested half cross bull greyhound over her and kept 2 bitches out the litter. They looked perfect when matured, long muscular with good legs and feet but sadly would do teeth when it suited them. 

Just now, joe ox said:

Collie bull greys their sadly no longer about, their blood runs threw my youngsters though.

IMG_4209_zps63cd1cf5.JPG

SSA40786_zps56ebf5ed.JPG

SSA40946_zps9afba97a.jpg

Strong looking runners Joe. Top pic looks like a very capable dog.  

Atb j 

6 hours ago, jetro said:

Fine look dog terryd.

Thanks for the pics.

Is he a driven dog for work, always looking and searching for game, or is he more laid back. 

Atb j 

The second he puts a foot out the door his switched on. Pain in the arse to be honest lol 
But think the world of the plonker 

• Like 1