Collie x grey x bull x grey.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Collie bull greys their sadly no longer about, their blood runs threw my youngsters though.

Bloody hundreds ?

Was looking for this type for a while. I didn’t want anything too heavy and a litter came along that ticked the boxes and there was some saluki in there too. Pup is 10 months now and she will look for

Posted Images

17 hours ago, jetro said:

Sounds like a nice type of runner, a good all round mooching dog.Anyone have one.

Atb j 

I have one , and I also have a pup out of him to a whippet/Saluki lurcher and tbh there both useless ? they'll catch rabbits but definitely not fox dogs (legal here in NI). 

IMG_20190307_153830__01.jpg.f503e1036f8fe0d2b054a2220c975bd7.jpgthats the young one

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Chid said:

I have one , and I also have a pup out of him to a whippet/Saluki lurcher and tbh there both useless ? they'll catch rabbits but definitely not fox dogs (legal here in NI). 

IMG_20190307_153830__01.jpg.f503e1036f8fe0d2b054a2220c975bd7.jpgthats the young one

Good looking dog  some coat.

When looking at it, it's sounds ideal on paper,  but not always the case.

Atb j 

Just now, jetro said:

Good looking dog  some coat.

When looking at it, it's sounds ideal on paper,  but not always the case.

Atb j 

I've seen some real good c/b/g and I would get one again out of the right stuff 

• Like 2

I've saw and owned dogs of this breeding and I found them fine on fox and deer preban just your luck I always think I've saw some of the biggest and badest as they say not cut the mustard just get it of genuine stuff that's been tried and tested not saying it's a deffo mate but it's a point in the right direction 

• Like 3

Was looking for this type for a while. I didn’t want anything too heavy and a litter came along that ticked the boxes and there was some saluki in there too. Pup is 10 months now and she will look for stuff no problem. If she sees something she will go flat out to get to it. I’m exited about getting her going properly. At the minute I’m definitely holding her back. Always lamped a dog after they are 12 months but this one seems ready to go. 

59E4DDC5-12E3-4D7F-B28A-A6FF63FB81CE.jpeg

• Like 10