Lamlac for pups

I agree somewhat, I gave míne lamblac from 3 weeks old on but always with minced beef pulped into it, never once on its own... Once the meat is incorporated in the food, weather it be that or goats milk, it doesn't really make a difference I think... I wouldn't be into giving them goats milk on its own either.. But that's just personal choice, no science behind it... Fresh meat is the key to thrivation

• Like 2
15 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

How much goats milk would you be given a litter of pups, was just looking at it in the supermarket, nearly 3 euro a litre 

I always give pups a couple bowls a day and start them on rice pudding and then mince and all have done well ,

it can be pricey for goats milk but maybe go on line and get it cheaper  and see if any one local keeps goats and ask them ,

atb

5 hours ago, jigsaw said:

I agree somewhat, I gave míne lamblac from 3 weeks old on but always with minced beef pulped into it, never once on its own... Once the meat is incorporated in the food, weather it be that or goats milk, it doesn't really make a difference I think... I wouldn't be into giving them goats milk on its own either.. But that's just personal choice, no science behind it... Fresh meat is the key to thrivation

I always start mixing mince with goats milk once they had a couple days of just milk and also mix rice pudding into it wich they seem to love and I feed the mam goats milk and all have done well.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Some people are possibly missing the point lamlac  goats milk is an added extra not the staple diet.

We all feed different mate and like you say g milk is a bit of extra for pups along with dams milk ,anything that helps the bitch is a good thing and goats milk is the best for pups along with feed .

Edited by Moocher71
  • Like 1