Favourite comedians?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Billy Connolly has to be one of the funniest blokes ever......just a very funny view of the world and things.  

“Demi.....Demi.......if the role really called for it and it was tastefully done.....would you consider keeping your clothes ON for a role?” Lol ? 

Ken Dodd live was awesome, Porthcawl village hall, about September 85, went in at 7 came out about quarter past one, two toddlers with us lol Cheers, D.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I used to really like Jim Jeffries and have been to see him.......then he went to America and turned into a right f***ing prick.

His “up Gunther, up” routine was brilliant 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, WILF said:

I used to really like Jim Jeffries and have been to see him.......then he went to America and turned into a right f***ing prick.

His “up Gunther, up” routine was brilliant 

Got to agree mate.Cant believe how much he's turned into a politically correct prick considering what his routines used to be like.

• Like 1

If you’ve talking about comedy shows then partridge has to be in there....I like the office , the league of gentlemen and Phoenix nights although I know a lot of them aren’t to peoples taste . 

A big shout out has to go to Simon greenall , he is from the  same little town as me and was in my mams class at school. He’s often knocking around at town events and is a very shy retiring man in real life . He’s famous now for his voiceover work as Sergei the meerkat from compare the market adverts but in my eyes this is easily his finest moment. ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If you’ve talking about comedy shows then partridge has to be in there....I like the office , the league of gentlemen and Phoenix nights although I know a lot of them aren’t to peoples taste . 

A big shout out has to go to Simon greenall , he is from the  same little town as me and was in my mams class at school. He’s often knocking around at town events and is a very shy retiring man in real life . He’s famous now for his voiceover work as Sergei the meerkat from compare the market adverts but in my eyes this is easily his finest moment. ....

“You will pay the price for being fussy eaters” is one of my all time favourite lines ever !

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

All those you mention are on my list of all time greats plus a few others. It’s not just their originality & great writing/performances,   but a special type of Brit humour that can’t be replicated elsewhere.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Pure comedy gold

It's reckoned Father Ted had a lot to do with the Catholic church losing its psychological grip on people in Ireland. People, including me, an ex catholic, had never seen the piss ripped out of the church before. It was groundbreaking in a way. Kind of liberating. And very true to life.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

It's reckoned Father Ted had a lot to do with the Catholic church losing its psychological grip on people in Ireland. People, including me, an ex catholic, had never seen the piss ripped out of the church before. It was groundbreaking in a way. Kind of liberating. And very true to life.

THAt would be an ecumenical matter ! ??

• Haha 4