Favourite comedians?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Billy Connolly has to be one of the funniest blokes ever......just a very funny view of the world and things.  

“Demi.....Demi.......if the role really called for it and it was tastefully done.....would you consider keeping your clothes ON for a role?” Lol ? 

Ken Dodd live was awesome, Porthcawl village hall, about September 85, went in at 7 came out about quarter past one, two toddlers with us lol Cheers, D.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

wonder who used that line first.....aparantly chubby brown said the same when doing a gig in cleavland.....some of you older chaps might remember the cleavland child sex abuse case....must be 20 plus year ago.....aparantly after he said I thought you be home fecking your kids.....the security had to get him off stage..and that was the end of the gig....

I'm with gnash though regards chubby.....cant stand him...I did security for him twice in Mansfield....and thoughy him crap....

also I have seen jasper carrot and anybody remember phil cool.....they did a show together ..I watched them live in notts....they were brilliant....one of them where your sides are hurting...

Haha... i watched Phil Cool and Jasper Carrot in princess Theatre, Torquay when I was a kid, completely forgot until you putb that name up mate!

At the start of the Jasper Carrot show the voice over came on and said, I'm really sorry but Jasper is ill tonight so his stand in will be doing the show...

My old man stands up,"come on we're off" and starts to walk out us lot following him, he was not happy... .. on bounces Jasper and starts giving him stick straight off... he was funny lol..

I took the kids to watch Panto at Plymouth, last week, mother in laws annual treat to us all, Brian Conley was the lead role... f***ing brilliant.... old fashioned slapstick humour, odd joke for the adults which went over the kids heads (not Finleys unfortunately !! lol)... but he was great...the first few we went to down there was Bobby Davro, he was great asw well... the last few years have been shit, Phil Mitchell f***ing rubbish and the old bird out of birds of a feather... again not so good... Bobby Davro and Brian Conley know how to work the crowd and for this family type show were brilliant.

Last time we were in London we went to the comedy club in Soho, it was brilliant, one girl wss a bit like Victoria Wood, played guitar wrote really funny songs and good gags, there were a couple of blokes who were brilliant too.... it must be a hard industry to make the big break through in as everyones tatses are so varied

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

? ? “Why do you kill bears?”

”err....for fun” 

? 

I forgot how good borat was, but essentially the same as Ali g in the early days......... catching people completely off guard. The reactions are priceless!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I forgot how good borat was, but essentially the same as Ali g in the early days......... catching people completely off guard. The reactions are priceless!

Do you remember Dennis Pennis, used to do a similar thing on the red carpets, pretending he was press... he was very good, made loads of celebs look.the twats they are Lol...

Cant think if the actors name, but seen him in a few serious roles and hes a good actor as well...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Do you remember Dennis Pennis, used to do a similar thing on the red carpets, pretending he was press... he was very good, made loads of celebs look.the twats they are Lol...

Cant think if the actors name, but seen him in a few serious roles and hes a good actor as well...

Paul Kay........ he was great at the time. I’m sure I read interview where he said he needed alcohol & chemical assistance for some of those. The original troll....?

16 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

“Clint....Clint......this is a Walls Magnum, probably the most powerful lolly in the world !” Lol Lol 

• Haha 5
21 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Paul Kay........ he was great at the time. I’m sure I read interview where he said he needed alcohol & chemical assistance for some of those. The original troll....?

That's it Paul Kay.... lol

When he said to Liz Hurley...

"The Hurley bird catches the worm".... "And you've caught a fine worm"....

Then points at Hugh Grant...lol

Chasing Barry Manilow with a huge white sheet shouting..."you've dropped your hanky"....lol...

He was in that thing about the Rotherham Pakistani sex abuse, as one of the fathers.... really good actor..

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

That's it Paul Kay.... lol

When he said to Liz Hurley...

"The Hurley bird catches the worm".... "And you've caught a fine worm"....

Then points at Hugh Grant...lol

Chasing Barry Manilow with a huge white sheet shouting..."you've dropped your hanky"....lol...

He was in that thing about the Rotherham Pakistani sex abuse, as one of the fathers.... really good actor..

“Demi.....Demi.......if the role really called for it and it was tastefully done.....would you consider keeping your clothes ON for a role?” Lol ? 

• Haha 8
44 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

He is married to that Isla Fisher and in an interview she said at breakfast time they are opening the mail and it’s like:

”What we got?”

”Another person suing me”

”Oh right....pass the toast” 

lol