Favourite comedians?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Billy Connolly has to be one of the funniest blokes ever......just a very funny view of the world and things.  

“Demi.....Demi.......if the role really called for it and it was tastefully done.....would you consider keeping your clothes ON for a role?” Lol ? 

Ken Dodd live was awesome, Porthcawl village hall, about September 85, went in at 7 came out about quarter past one, two toddlers with us lol Cheers, D.

Posted Images

jimmy carr was good he can go full on fanky boil when hes not on tv!

saw that rob Brydon once he was about as funny as having ya balls set on fire.. not a I hate welsh thing as it think rod Gilbert is mint and id happly pay to see him. 

Many years ago we went to see Freddie star and as was fairly common at the time he never showed up , in his place as a late stand in was Ken Dodd ....the groans from the audience was testament to their thoughts ..Ken Dodd did four hours solid , they had to almost drag him of the stage , he had the entire place in hysterics , he was absolutely brilliant and a true comedian ..nothing like his tv act he told jokes about everything without doing the crude stuff ..Ken Dodd was a genius ..

Old time favourites , Big Yin , Mike Reid , Jimmy Jones , current favourite Micky Flanagan ..

15 minutes ago, sussex said:

Many years ago we went to see Freddie star and as was fairly common at the time he never showed up , in his place as a late stand in was Ken Dodd ....the groans from the audience was testament to their thoughts ..Ken Dodd did four hours solid , they had to almost drag him of the stage , he had the entire place in hysterics , he was absolutely brilliant and a true comedian ..nothing like his tv act he told jokes about everything without doing the crude stuff ..Ken Dodd was a genius ..

Old time favourites , Big Yin , Mike Reid , Jimmy Jones , current favourite Micky Flanagan ..

I seen a good documentary on ken dodd

I agree he was a genius. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, WILF said:

Billy Connolly has to be one of the funniest blokes ever......just a very funny view of the world and things.

My favourite ever mate...

I could watch him over and over and still be pissing myself...

• Like 2

Bill Burr stand up stuff,his rescue pit bull ,no reason to hit a women,meeting his misses at her place-black neighbourhood feckin hilarious,his podcast ,he can drone on sometimes about NFL etc,worth a visit ,funny,honest.

• Like 1