Favourite comedians?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Billy Connolly has to be one of the funniest blokes ever......just a very funny view of the world and things.  

“Demi.....Demi.......if the role really called for it and it was tastefully done.....would you consider keeping your clothes ON for a role?” Lol ? 

Ken Dodd live was awesome, Porthcawl village hall, about September 85, went in at 7 came out about quarter past one, two toddlers with us lol Cheers, D.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Jim Davidson, Billy connelly, Bob monk House, Eddie Murphy raw/delirious, Chris tucker, frankie Boyle, Sarah milligan

Jim Davidson used to live 2 streets behind me and we passed his house (his parents house) every morning on the way to school.

It was this little rough pokey council gaff with Jims dirty great rolls Royce parked outside......I remember it had a big 8 track tape player and we just thought that was amazing ! Lol 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1

kevin bridges was on telly news eve I think it was ...very late.....by feck me and the mrs were pissing ourselfs.......the bit about getting a takaway from the chinky.....and him on about folk somking the vapes......by Christ I had tears down my eyes.....

as others have said micky  fanagan hes proberbly the best at the mo.....but its a toss up between Flanagan and bridges

• Like 1