Favourite comedians?

I've got a nice easy day today and, some good meat in the fridge from my favourite butcher that I'll enjoy cooking later :thumbs:

........... So, I thought I'd have a quick flick through YouTube and,  ended up watching some Al Murray clips - I forgot how much he made me laugh :laugh:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Billy Connolly has to be one of the funniest blokes ever......just a very funny view of the world and things.  

“Demi.....Demi.......if the role really called for it and it was tastefully done.....would you consider keeping your clothes ON for a role?” Lol ? 

Ken Dodd live was awesome, Porthcawl village hall, about September 85, went in at 7 came out about quarter past one, two toddlers with us lol Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Current Favourite, mickey Flanagan but they all get a bit stale after a few years have been to see loads from Rick mayle to Kevin bridges,but the one that always sticks in my mind has to be chubby brown, ✌️??

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sid g said:

Find him rather annoying which is a shame as he Grew up just down the road from me and I,d like to support a local lad, but just stay f***ing still and stop sweating out like a pedo in a playground ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Bernard Manning always been my favourite .

His interview with Mark Lamarr is absolutely classic stuff as his appearance with Richard Wilson on that talk show!

good old Bernard ! 

• Like 2