1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Is everyone training cos I’m f***ing not!! Lol looking forward to it @waltjnr you still coming mate?? Think Dex is coming aswell 

At your age nor would I, but I,m trying to build myself back up after a shit year, it’s not just for the walk it’s for me and life in general, not ready to sit in me chair watching soaps all day yet love being outdoors and active as possible ✌️

• Like 2

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The closest youve been to summitting a colossal mass was when you seen Gemma Collins in Brentwood you non starter 

With the rest of you on this, re organise the date for next year and get it on...this year is one big catch up starting now for lots of people..and who knows what happens next! Fishing Comp weeke

Deluded......you couldnt get up the stairs !

Posted Images

Just now, Greyman said:

At your age nor would I, but I,m trying to build myself back up after a shit year, it’s not just for the walk it’s for me and life in general, not ready to sit in me chair watching soaps all day yet love being outdoors and active as possible ✌️

Fair play mate be good to meet you all ??

• Like 1

Sensible footwear, small day pack for a drink, chocolate bar or 2,waterproof coat should suffice..... There will be 1 or 2 amongst us I'm sure will have a first aid kit, space blanket, signal whistle.... if the shit hits the fan?it's a walk, not a race, no man will be left behind, we will go up as a unit, and come back down??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I think there's plenty of time to get walking once weather improves, I'm probably going to struggle for time to get out a bit just been out but kids can't go far. If I can lose some weight it'll be a lot easier. See what happens I'm more concerned with coming back down than going up lol....

Just curl up into a ball and roll back down ✌️✌️

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I've thought about it and I'm taking some alpine sticks, hopefully take a bit of pressure off the joints. Never used them before so might get a pair in the next few weeks and try them out also help give upper body a work out I believe...

I use sticks mainly for the way down pal 

nothing unmanly or old age about it 

• Like 1