• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The closest youve been to summitting a colossal mass was when you seen Gemma Collins in Brentwood you non starter 

With the rest of you on this, re organise the date for next year and get it on...this year is one big catch up starting now for lots of people..and who knows what happens next! Fishing Comp weeke

Deluded......you couldnt get up the stairs !

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Got some picture of this in my head...Group of like minded guys trekking up a hill one of then (me) an absolute huge ripped bodybuilder. 

the punch line is....".then you woke up"......sorry couldn't resist :D

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Balaur said:

So have we a date set? I'm thinking I'd like to book something so it's set in stone, probably take family up for a long weekend....

18th July Joe

That's what it was earlier in the thread

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Balaur said:

So have we a date set? I'm thinking I'd like to book something so it's set in stone, probably take family up for a long weekend....

I thought July 17/18 was pencilled in but I often turn up for appointments days early or late, so I’d get some conformation from someone a bit more organised than me ??

• Like 1

Just greased up me pushbike, will start cycling to work now the weather is picking up and walk the dogs up and down the local hill once or twice a week, I do this one regularly starting by the warehouses I’m about halfway round at this point should get something to measure the distance really for comparison ✌️✌️

2EF5AF53-6707-40DF-88F0-D5097AD0CDB7.png

Edited by Greyman
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just greased up me pushbike, will start cycling to work now the weather is picking up and walk the dogs up and down the local hill once or twice a week, I do this one regularly starting by the warehouses I’m about halfway round at this point should get something to measure the distance really for comparison ✌️✌️

2EF5AF53-6707-40DF-88F0-D5097AD0CDB7.png

That’s a fukcing mole hill compared to scarfell ???

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, socks said:

That’s a fukcing mole hill compared to scarfell ???

Can’t help that mate it’s the best I have here, every walk of a 1000 miles starts with one step , the old arthritis has been slowing me up a lot lately so I’m pumped full of steroids and getting my fitness back up, be running up the fecker come July ?

• Like 2