Ethical Veganism

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like this ...it was most likely a good piece of well matured beef and well rested  I'm a Philosophical meat eater 

To be honest I think it's fair enough. If your whole life revolves living a certain way then no you can't just sack someone for it. I'm more than happy to have their rights protected.  Equally, w

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Yeah that's the one. Everyone seems to be losing their sh*t every time she goes to Twitter. Like reverse Donald.

Because she's a puppet an been told what to spout mate. 

Plus her an the rest of the scaremongers are ardent hippocrites, plain to see. 

I feel sorry on her cause she has mental problems, propped up by her masters. 

Edited by Francie
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Because she's a puppet an been told what to spout mate. 

Plus her an the rest of the scaremongers are ardent hippocrites, plain to see. 

But she's an autistic teenager and has no power to coerce anyone into doing anything. A kid.

They're all puppets mate I just can't fathom the vitriol she attracts from seemingly normal people. Even Don gets stuck into her... Is it an internet thing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Francie said:

Is he aye lol didn't delve that far mate, just like his breakdowns of vegans. 

I came across him by accident months ago. I get the vegan thing, but his smugness irritated me & then when I heard flat earth I was out! ?

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

But she's an autistic teenager and has no power to coerce anyone into doing anything. A kid.

They're all puppets mate I just can't fathom the vitriol she attracts from seemingly normal people. Even Don gets stuck into her... Is it an internet thing?

She's a good actress Chris mate, did you ever see her talk without her lines, it's all scripted an she can't answer any questions without it. 

Rational people can see through her bullshit, but folk also lap up her bullshit, don't be fooled by her innocence wee look the tryed to portray her as. 

I think it's to do with her hypocrisy, normal everyday folk, burn a lot less of co2 in there lifetime, compared to what greta has burned already, with her bullshit catermaran exploits. 

They just stink of hypocrisy an normal folk are fed up with it. 

3 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I came across him by accident months ago. I get the vegan thing, but his smugness irritated me & then when I heard flat earth I was out! ?

Yeah he is smug mate, I don't like it myself, but what ye gonna do. 

He makes good points about food, but that as far as my support goes lol

• Like 2
Just now, Francie said:

She's a good actress Chris mate, did you ever see her talk without her lines, it's all scripted an she can't answer any questions without it. 

Rational people can see through her bullshit, but folk also lap up her bullshit, don't be fooled by her innocence wee look the tryed to portray her as. 

I think it's to do with her hypocrisy, normal everyday folk, burn a lot less of co2 in there lifetime, compared to what greta has burned already, with her bullshit catermaran exploits. 

They just stink of hypocrisy an normal folk are fed up with it. 

I can't say I have, mate, but then I've kinda been on an internet fast for a few months and I haven't had chance to keep up with much of anything that isn't work. I switch my computer on and once it all updated it was like, bang, she's everywhere.

It just surprises me how much an autistic teenager can get everyone's piss boiling. I couldn't give a flying f*ck what a teenager says about anything and I was wondering whether it was an internet thing. She isn't coercing anyone into anything and it's nothing switching the station is going to fix. I just don't understand why everyone's gone all deep state about it! :laugh:

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I can't say I have, mate, but then I've kinda been on an internet fast for a few months and I haven't had chance to keep up with much of anything that isn't work. I switch my computer on and once it all updated it was like, bang, she's everywhere.

It just surprises me how much an autistic teenager can get everyone's piss boiling. I couldn't give a flying f*ck what a teenager says about anything and I was wondering whether it was an internet thing. She isn't coercing anyone into anything and it's nothing switching the station is going to fix. I just don't understand why everyone's gone all deep state about it! :laugh:

Certain people don’t like a precocious brat telling them what’s what, even if there is a grain of truth to it. A billionaire 70+ year old who’s only concern is numbers & fcuk the rest of the world & it’s environment ........ well that’s a different story....

Edited by Accip74
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I can never get this piss boiling routine either. Lots of seemingly decent people go apeshit about other people's beliefs. Whether its veganism, gay marriage, transgender etc etc. I really don't care what other people believe. These issues don't offend me, they have nothing  nothing to do with me. Why do people feel threatened so much? I'm not posing as Mr Cool, I am genuinely surprised at how quickly people become so clannish and beligerent about things that do not concern or impact on them.

For example my wife put a picture on social media of a big salmon I caught   a few years back and later of a salmon meal we made. Lots of people got very hot under the collar about killing an innocent creature. I didn't give a f**k, they are entitled to their beliefs. They can say what they want. Then other folk posted their beliefs about fish being sustainable food etc.A mini internet war followed. Boring, boring boring.

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I can never get this piss boiling routine either. Lots of seemingly decent people go apeshit about other people's beliefs. Whether its veganism, gay marriage, transgender etc etc. I really don't care what other people believe. These issues don't offend me, they have nothing  nothing to do with me. Why do people feel threatened so much? I'm not posing as Mr Cool, I am genuinely surprised at how quickly people become so clannish and beligerent about things that do not concern or impact on them.

For example my wife put a picture on social media of a big salmon I caught   a few years back and later of a salmon meal we made. Lots of people got very hot under the collar about killing an innocent creature. I didn't give a f**k, they are entitled to their beliefs. They can say what they want. Then other folk posted their beliefs about fish being sustainable food etc.A mini internet war followed. Boring, boring boring.

Well said

Atb j 

• Thanks 1

So eating meat contributes to climate change and we all know the world is going to end soon (sic)

all these do gooders eating this plant based protein meat free shite are also contributing to climate change as plants digest CO2

if we do as they want us to do and eat that crap, wild animal populations will increase and therefore continue to cause even more climate change.

fck em i am a ethical meat eater who eats most of what i hunt and i am contributing my part to controlling climate change.

cant wait to slap a fckn big piece of meat on my gas bbq

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, Francie said:

Yeah he is smug mate, I don't like it myself, but what ye gonna do. 

He makes good points about food, but that as far as my support goes lol

Yep, watched a few more of his vids today, and like you say, he has some good knowledge etc. But a bit too odd/extreme? for me personally.

I did like some of his reactions though lol ?