Ethical Veganism

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like this ...it was most likely a good piece of well matured beef and well rested  I'm a Philosophical meat eater 

To be honest I think it's fair enough. If your whole life revolves living a certain way then no you can't just sack someone for it. I'm more than happy to have their rights protected.  Equally, w

Posted Images

2 hours ago, kanny said:

Typical vegan, can’t even let her speak. Refuses to even let someone with different views to his own talk. She waited patiently letting him say his nonsense but he can’t let her have 20 secs without interrupting. Got to 4.14 and turned it off. Blokes got the kind of face that I could never tire of punching!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Francie said:

Goatis went to a big vegan festival last year in London, an ate raw meat in front of everyone, he ened up getting arrested. 

Well mate, I watched a few more of goatis vids, victoria siro firstly, then the holly gabrielle one. Watched a couple more besides that, and yep, while I can see he is maybe a tad over the top, he does make alot of sense lol ?

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Well mate, I watched a few more of goatis vids, victoria siro firstly, then the holly gabrielle one. Watched a couple more besides that, and yep, while I can see he is maybe a tad over the top, he does make alot of sense lol ?

Did ye see what I mean mate lol

He was doing different videos to do with vegans under the name syringe on YouTube.

Check that out fer craic shark, bit different than what he doing now?

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

He was doing different videos to do with vegans under the name syringe on YouTube.

Lol will have a look tomorrow lol ?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Francie said:

Yeah he’s got the whole world sussed, but is a ‘flat-earther’ ?

• Haha 1