Ethical Veganism

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Funny but sad to shark, your man goatis is not well either lol

Actually does make pretty sad viewing really. Surely, with their health being depleted, they must know that a strict vegan diet isn't doing them any good?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like this ...it was most likely a good piece of well matured beef and well rested  I'm a Philosophical meat eater 

To be honest I think it's fair enough. If your whole life revolves living a certain way then no you can't just sack someone for it. I'm more than happy to have their rights protected.  Equally, w

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Actually does make pretty sad viewing really. Surely, with their health being depleted, they must know that a strict vegan diet isn't doing them any good?

That goatis boy reckons there not right in the heed shark, I can see why. 

18 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I had a steak in a non tourist ordinary Joe cafe in Barcelona. I wasn't asked how I wanted it cooked. When the steak arrived it was pink. I thought I'm never going to eat this,  its raw!  It will have to be sent back for more cooking . However it was tender and delicious. How it was cooked I have no idea but it was a revelation. Anybody know how it was likely to have been  prepared and cooked?

steak is one of the easiest things to cook...it really is fast food.....all you need is a frying pan ...on the hob till its red hot....most chefs tell you to dab a bit of oil on to the steak salt and pepper .....then in the red hot pan......a sirloin and a rib eye take the same length of time to cook.....of course this depends on the thickness...a typical half inch or so 8 ounce from a supermarket will only neeed 2 mins either side....then on to a plate to rest....a rump steak might want a min or two longer....

fillet is different ...its usualy a lot thicker ....but needs seering all over in the same pan you would do the others ...then in a hot oven for 7-8 mins ish

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1