Ethical Veganism

7 hours ago, robertb123 said:

Apparently, this ethical vegan fella  doesn't get on the bus in case it harms insects whilst it's driving!!!!!! If we say hunting is a philosophical belief can we get the ban overturned?

I like your thinking!!!! My ethical belief says this liberal bullshit has gone to far, can’t they all just f**k off? I am bored of it now. 

• Like 2

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like this ...it was most likely a good piece of well matured beef and well rested  I'm a Philosophical meat eater 

To be honest I think it's fair enough. If your whole life revolves living a certain way then no you can't just sack someone for it. I'm more than happy to have their rights protected.  Equally, w

Posted Images

8 hours ago, robertb123 said:

Apparently, this ethical vegan fella  doesn't get on the bus in case it harms insects whilst it's driving!!!!!! If we say hunting is a philosophical belief can we get the ban overturned?

They want all these freak weirdos protected by law fs, the old days was better where ya just called them hippy weirdos and they usually got their windows pinged for a chase every night

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

To be honest I think it's fair enough. If your whole life revolves living a certain way then no you can't just sack someone for it. I'm more than happy to have their rights protected. 

Equally, we as fieldsports enthusiasts need to learn to fight for our rights. Most of us live a way of life that means everything to us, that way of life should protected. Those who live in accommodation that is tied to fieldsports or farming should not have to worry about the whims of polititions and extremists...or be used as attention grabbing headlines with fake news in the media. 

Unfortunately until we learn to conduct ourselves properly and all do our bit to defend what we love we will never get that protection. 

Our response to these new threats has to be better than posting pictures of meat and insulting vegans otherwise they will have the last laugh 

• Like 5
11 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I had a steak in a non tourist ordinary Joe cafe in Barcelona. I wasn't asked how I wanted it cooked. When the steak arrived it was pink. I thought I'm never going to eat this,  its raw!  It will have to be sent back for more cooking . However it was tender and delicious. How it was cooked I have no idea but it was a revelation. Anybody know how it was likely to have been  prepared and cooked?

I wouldn’t want it any other way. These guys don’t ask you either, but they have been doing it 60 years, so I guess they know a thing or two........I’ll be back there in April

https://casajulianmg.com/historia/our-history

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I wouldn’t want it any other way. These guys don’t ask you either, but they have been doing it 60 years, so I guess they know a thing or two........I’ll be back there in April

I'm learning mate. You are never too old to learn.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Wonderful ?? a passion for food from source to prime cut with fat content and precise way of cooking to get the best results , love them places 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

I used to be dismissive about food. In my younger days I used to reckon it was only fuel for the body. But there's a saying that if a man still believes what he thought  20 years ago  he's wasted 20 years. I go along with that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I used to be dismissive about food. In my younger days I used to reckon it was only fuel for the body. But there's a saying that if a man still believes what he thought  20 years ago  he's wasted 20 years. I go along with that.

One of the simple ways to top notch steak at home but must source a prime cut to begin with  if the butcher don’t know what breed of beef he’s selling you then go look further for  grass fed farm reared beef  try few breeds and cuts make ya mind for your taste it makes the difference as kanny said the sear  and resting so  important  

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
15 hours ago, Francie said:

How come you were cutting back on the meat mate? 

There's a guy on YT called goatis, he reviews vegan videos, he eats raw meat lol

Says veggies are toxic to body we can't digest then or the fibre. 

Check him out for a laugh mate. 

Just watched Epitome of malnourishment 6 ............ ?