Ethical Veganism

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like this ...it was most likely a good piece of well matured beef and well rested  I'm a Philosophical meat eater 

To be honest I think it's fair enough. If your whole life revolves living a certain way then no you can't just sack someone for it. I'm more than happy to have their rights protected.  Equally, w

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Francie said:

Most vegans end up skinny an sick, an they take loads of vitamins an stuff. 

There lacking loads off essentials ye get from meat. 

Iv just polished of 500grams of beef way 6 whole easy eggs yummy. 

Last year I got on a bit of a fitness regime, which coencided with some intermittent fasting & really cracking down on my diet. I was eating way less meat, but thought I was taking in plenty of protein in fish & other foods. No alcohol & a big cut in carbs, low sugar, eating loads of vege & nuts, eggs & dairy & I still couldn’t keep the weight on!

I took shape nicely until I just wasn’t taking on enough calories combined with exercise & I just got really skinny, I even tested for a worm! Took me a couple of weeks to stop & take stock & do things differently.

I wasn’t doing any thing near a vegan diet. If you don’t know what you are doing that diet is dangerous.

Edited by Accip74

How come you were cutting back on the meat mate? 

There's a guy on YT called goatis, he reviews vegan videos, he eats raw meat lol

Says veggies are toxic to body we can't digest then or the fibre. 

Check him out for a laugh mate. 

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

How come you were cutting back on the meat mate? 

There's a guy on YT called goatis, he reviews vegan videos, he eats raw meat lol

Says veggies are toxic to body we can't digest then or the fibre. 

Check him out for a laugh mate. 

It just felt the right thing to do as regards a balanced diet & variety. We really like fish & we like a lot of vegetables. 

• Like 1

I had a steak in a non tourist ordinary Joe cafe in Barcelona. I wasn't asked how I wanted it cooked. When the steak arrived it was pink. I thought I'm never going to eat this,  its raw!  It will have to be sent back for more cooking . However it was tender and delicious. How it was cooked I have no idea but it was a revelation. Anybody know how it was likely to have been  prepared and cooked?

48 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I had a steak in a non tourist ordinary Joe cafe in Barcelona. I wasn't asked how I wanted it cooked. When the steak arrived it was pink. I thought I'm never going to eat this,  its raw!  It will have to be sent back for more cooking . However it was tender and delicious. How it was cooked I have no idea but it was a revelation. Anybody know how it was likely to have been  prepared and cooked?

Like this ...it was most likely a good piece of well matured beef and well rested :thumbs: I'm a Philosophical meat eater 

20191010_182910_compress14.jpg

20191010_191618_compress81.jpg

• Like 10