Here we go.

49 minutes ago, jetro said:

What's the average house price over there flattop 

There's 18 acres with this place. 

Not bad to be fair. 

Atb j 

Screenshot_20200108-164157_Chrome.jpg

Where I am in the South East a 2 Bedroom house about 40 mile east of London between £320,000 & £350,000 and much higher for 3 bedroom but 18 acres in this area your looking at the millions and that’s all in sterling, I’d love 18 acres I was looking at the highlands the other day on rightmove very good value up there as well, oh well not long to retirement then decision time lol...

• Like 1

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won’t be going , in such a tense situation, it would be seen as an escalation of force with my arrival 

They're sending Socks instead. But he's not allowed his knife........ for his own safety!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FLATTOP said:

Where I am in the South East a 2 Bedroom house about 40 mile east of London between £320,000 & £350,000 and much higher for 3 bedroom but 18 acres in this area your looking at the millions and that’s all in sterling, I’d love 18 acres I was looking at the highlands the other day on rightmove very good value up there as well, oh well not long to retirement then decision time lol...

That's crazy money, but also understandable, seeing as it's so close to London. 

Good luck  on your retirement and your house hunt, just another  new chapter in your life 

Atb j 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I've been to mayo a few times it's lovely I'd like to live there, 

There’s some nice spots alright mate but if you like running a dog on big open crop fields give the west of ireland a swerve 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

There’s some nice spots alright mate but if you like running a dog on big open crop fields give the west of ireland a swerve 

I noticed that pal, it's rough oul land alright, I'm surprised anything even grows in it, we used to go down to climb croagh Patrick, we stayed in a B&B across from ahcill Island, it was lovely an quite place, 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Mayo is beautiful we used to chase silver down there in Ballina and foxford 

The Moye or was you robbing banks ? Lol 

• Haha 1

stayed in kilcock for a little while in the far distant past, and worked in cashel hotel when i was a young teenager, spent 10 days in the matter hospital in dublin when i was a young lad was  over to watch the greyhound derby in shelbourne park but dislocated my knee  having a kickabout with my dad and uncle the day before so never saw it, yellow printer won it. ment to say i remember all those place as really nice with lovely people.

Edited by big sid
4 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Mayo is beautiful we used to chase silver down there in Ballina and foxford 

Newport and Westport lovely places to stay, and mullranny ( spelling) up to blacksod. You couldn't go wrong.

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Western governments are now claiming that Iran likely shot down the airliner.

I find that much more plausible than the other explanations offered so far.

It was too much of a coincidence imo

22 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

It was too much of a coincidence imo

The Iranian's are shitting bricks over US air strikes now, either drone style assassinations or similar to what Syria has had a taste of under the Trump administration and Tehran is their heart. I imaging everyone there have been on a knife edge recently. Not to mention they flung a load of ballistic missiles about within hours of it.

Any speculation that it was a US false flag has little credibility in my mind.

A. what does it achieve? It's hardly grounds for invasion or regime change.

B. Tactically, how do they achieve that without the Iranians knowing? To my knowledge the US do not operate in the Caspian, so the nearest area of operation would be Iraq which is like 500km away. The jet was 8000ft up, so not long taken off from Tehran. It's definitely doable for the US, either with a stealth drone with A2A missiles, a team on the ground with SAM or an F22 over the horizon but they're all ballsy as f**k moves for an area that is hot as f**k right now. All the players are watching Iran and the Gulf! To try something like that with minimal payoff.... :hmm:

Wouldn't be the first time the US military has accidentally flattened an Iranian airliner of course but that was decades ago. If it happened today it wasn't an accident....