Here we go.

1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

You'd be surprised at how many times that's happened with fellas from Dublin taking chace and ending up across the border 

Dublin seems to be getting worse by the day

Shame really. It's such a nice city.

Atb j 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won’t be going , in such a tense situation, it would be seen as an escalation of force with my arrival 

They're sending Socks instead. But he's not allowed his knife........ for his own safety!

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, jetro said:

Dublin seems to be getting worse by the day

Shame really. It's such a nice city.

Atb j 

It's a shithole pal, every junkie in the country is attracted to it, theres junkies from all over living in the fields across from me, I do be afraid to send the spaniel in the dicth incase he gets aids, you won't spend ten minutes in most parts of Dublin without seen some sort of crime been committed, and that's not including the city center that kip needs to be nuked, and their planning on putting an injection centre in there for them fcukng hell, I'd be long gone if I could, hopefully some day, it's no place to bring up kids, 

Edited by peterhunter86
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

It's a shithole pal, every junkie in the country is attracted to it, theres junkies from all over living in the fields across from me, I do be afraid to send the spaniel in the dicth incase he gets aids, you won't spend ten minutes in most parts of Dublin without seen some sort of crime been committed, and that's not including the city center that kip needs to be nuked, and their planning on putting an injection centre in there for them fcukng hell, I'd be long gone if I could, hopefully some day, it's no place to bring up kids, 

That’s what joys a liberal left wing government run by a rent boy loving poof brings to your country

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

And Belfast isn’t much better either Pete 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Have a look at Wiltshire mate - I like it here.

We moved here from Reading after our daughter was born because we didn't want to bring her up in that shit hole.

......... I'm only 45 minutes away from my parents now but, this is a world apart :thumbs:

7 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Have a look at Wiltshire mate - I like it here.

We moved here from Reading after our daughter was born because we didn't want to bring her up in that shit hole.

......... I'm only 45 minutes away from my parents now but, this is a world apart :thumbs:

A bit far from me pal, I always fancied kildare

• Like 1
1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

It's a long time since I was in athy, another shithole full of drugs

I was there in the late 90s with the boxing club - it seemed nice. The people were friendly.

........ maybe it's changed since?

8 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Fair dos :thumbs:

The only 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Move to Yorkshire peter, shit holes every where these days. But I doubt I’d leave now, deffo no way I’d go back to Glasgow or port talbot in South Wales, you ever decide to head this way an need a job, give me a shout ??

Fairplay Don, its the mrs that I have to convince,  and I can't see her going to far, she's very family oriented, she won't go to far from them, it's a pipe dream mostly

2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I was there in the late 90s with the boxing club - it seemed nice. The people were friendly.

........ maybe it's changed since?

I used to do the markets there in the late 90s an thought it was a great place, Ive an awful lot from there up this way scoring drugs, it's away from that I'd like

• Like 1
1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

Move west Pete.

Very safe and clean here, slower pace of life, friendly and basically crime free. 

And plenty of space for the dogs

Atb j 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

tell me there’s jobs an rabbits and I’m on me way ?

Rabbits hopefully will make a come back in the years to come ( I'm hopeing ).

Work wise, slow but there's always something to be done.

Atb j 

• Like 1