Here we go.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won’t be going , in such a tense situation, it would be seen as an escalation of force with my arrival 

They're sending Socks instead. But he's not allowed his knife........ for his own safety!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Cheap fuel an proper nice hotels, I reckon it be full a suckers. Especially with a trump seal of approval golf course ?

With the background radiation everyone will get to look like the orange man!

3 hours ago, socks said:

I’m 2016 under Obama America dropped 26,171 bombs and nothing was said. Trump drops one reaper and the world loses its shit ........

T b fair Michael and Barry Obama  we’re sending Pallets  full of cash in the squillions  to Iran while helping there nuclear ambitions to wipe Israel of the face of the earth with the blessing from the Dems termed as wonderful negotiating from Pelosi . Anyway they have opened ther box of standard fireworks and have lit up the sky round a few USA bases  ther just reading the mighty Catherine wheel incase don flicks another reaper there way , be handy if they strapped Corbyn and a few dem traitors to it make it worthwhile 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

Just been talking to a mate from Miami.

He is a pilot.

Said Donald trump was at his airport yesterday.the force he travels with is tremendous.

He said swat teams scouted the place for 2 days previous. 

And a shopping centre opposite.

The roof had loads of swat teams all over it.. 

They shut the airport from 2pm till 10pm.

Old Donald has some protection around him fair play..

Iran have been provoking for years

benghazi was this generals orders

the embassy storming was his orders

Syrian attrocities his orders

he can no longer give such  retarded orders

iran would do well to shut up and go back to what they do best

oppression of it’s citizens

• Like 4
1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

Iran have been provoking for years

benghazi was this generals orders

the embassy storming was his orders

Syrian attrocities his orders

he can no longer give such  retarded orders

iran would do well to shut up and go back to what they do best

oppression of it’s citizens

Don't disagree, but I can't think of a situation which was ever improved by taking out one man. There will be dozens willing to take his place. I can think of one individual's assassination which did lead to a war.....world war one. 

If the yanks wanted to put the fear of God into the Iranians it would have been better had they attacked military infrastructures with 'shock and awe' to coin a phrase.. Trump would still get his ratings boost which I think is the main player here. Personalising an attack  only leads to a million more  potential martyrs and makes American citizens  and us and our troops ( because we American lackeys) more vulnerable to revenge attacks.

Mind you, I bet the wee fat fella in North Korea will be planning his movements more carefully. He might also be  urgently reconsidering his negotiating tactics with Big Sam as well.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Is that true.? Would that lower the oil price as its low at the moment anyway.thought they have economic problems already.

They're currently under sanctions and can't sell it. Hence the economic problems. They're having civil unrest because they've just jacked up the tax on petrol to raise revenues internally and their people aren't happy.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Don't disagree, but I can't think of a situation which was ever improved by taking out one man. There will be dozens willing to take his place. I can think of one individual's assassination which did lead to a war.....world war one. 

If the yanks wanted to put the fear of God into the Iranians it would have been better had they attacked military infrastructures with 'shock and awe' to coin a phrase.. Trump would still get his ratings boost which I think is the main player here. Personalising an attack  only leads to a million more  potential martyrs and makes American citizens  and us and our troops ( because we American lackeys) more vulnerable to revenge attacks.

Mind you, I bet the wee fat fella in North Korea will be planning his movements more carefully. He might also be  urgently reconsidering his negotiating tactics with Big Sam as well.

Why use shock and awe when you can embarrass them on Twitter with a photo of Their pride and joy on fire .....