Most memorable, or favourite topic in the last couple of years

What's members favourite topic of the 20 teens to date.

Mine was the working whippets topic Brenner put up.i found it very good and interesting. 

In the last year or so, Ted's posts on the hunting in Canada. 

Atb j 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m going to give it to born hunter for his sheep hunting adventure in New Zealand, think he,s a shinning example that there is still hope for the future top lad ???

i am going to add to this by saying i thank you all for the brit sense of humour i look forward to logging on here every morning and continuously thru the day. you lot make me laugh and

Dogfox and dottys offliner will go down as the most entertaining Friday night of all time on here.... well for me anyway. Lol. 

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m going to give it to born hunter for his sheep hunting adventure in New Zealand, think he,s a shinning example that there is still hope for the future top lad ???

653DBE2F-8887-42DD-AEC7-E52C2CAEDF4B.png

Greyman, you’re a gent. Thank you.

• Like 1

I honestly learnt an awful lot from one of the original god threads. Not so much facts but more about people and the perception of the world and how they then interact with others.

I really feel like this site is a fantastic place to study humans. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I honestly learnt an awful lot from one of the original god threads. Not so much facts but more about people and the perception of the world and how they then interact with others.

I really feel like this site is a fantastic place to study humans. :laugh:

Lol certainly are some fellas on here that need studying ?

The Friday night offliner at the race course for the sheer drama and suspense takes a bit of beating. The whole saga with the dog that lost it’s bark and the great bino swindle. There’s been a few good hunting threads.., especially liked the ones with plenty photos. Thinking of the likes of (apologies if I get the names wrong) the goat hunting with Jigsaw, trips into the mountains with Fuji, Iworkwhippets mooching round the local golf course, some good rabbiting action shots a few years back from Millet? And plenty more I can’t recall now but enjoyed reading. Maybe the most heartening was the way the site came together to back Dymented. Keep fighting the good fight, and here’s to another decade ?

• Like 4

For comedy gold the watering can in  a rabbit hutch 

tb25s give me 2 weeks 

and chartpolski meltdown when someone was using his dogs picture in a stud advert on pets4home ?

The working whippet thread has been a good one 

and jigsaws goat hunting with his old kelpie lurcher were always a cracking write up ?

• Like 1