Fx plenum kit

You are doing this to tease me you bugger. I watched the video of how to fit them................................oh dear not me, I would be in a mild state of panic with bits of gun all over the bench. The price is appprox £120 to fit yourself.

A cylinder type as shown here is a much easier type to fit, I am advised and I think cheaper but not looked into that as yet.

Phil

Phil , to get the plenum to work , you need to change hammer weight , spring guide, valve housing , transfer port , pellet probe , c3 bumper then fit the plenum and you are looking at £270 . Apparently the fx one is about £117 and gives you more power , specially with slugs

this is the FX power kit 

https://www.krale.shop/en/power-plenum-kit-fx-impact.html?___from_store=nl

Hmmm well what I have seen on youtube Mitch, you have to strip the gun right down unless the one sold by Krale is completely different and I don't think it is. In the vid I posted, I think that is the plenum we are talking about which looks a bloody big job or at least it looks a big job to me. I am really crap mechanically and this is not what I would want to do myself.

It Takes me  a few minutes to strip it Phil dead easy . First time round it took me about 20 minutes, honestly Phil it is easy 

fx kit is totally different to your vid Phil 

transfer port is basically unscrew from barrel and screw the new one on and pellet probe , undo grub screw take out the old probe and replace with new , tighten grub screw , once again 10 minutes at the most , including having a cuppa 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, philpot said:

Okay Mitch you make it sound easy. Is the one from Krale already available.

No not yet , you can get in touch with Tony at ASI , but I don’t think you will have much luck , they have lost the franchise on FX guns and parts to sporting gun centre from 1st February 

33 minutes ago, villaman said:

No not yet , you can get in touch with Tony at ASI , but I don’t think you will have much luck , they have lost the franchise on FX guns and parts to sporting gun centre from 1st February 

Oh sh1t, that is seriously bad news, ASI have done a good job and their support and help has been superb. I am really pissed off with that news. Not too bad for you I guess if you need to go up to Exeter to bollock them.

Phil

12 minutes ago, philpot said:

Oh sh1t, that is seriously bad news, ASI have done a good job and their support and help has been superb. I am really pissed off with that news. Not too bad for you I guess if you need to go up to Exeter to bollock them.

Phil

Not Exeter but Dorset about 35 -40 minutes  away .