Bedlington x lurcher wanted

2 hours ago, lampingmad1 said:

I see what you mean as long as it’s a beddy they will use it but surly a lot people rate the beddy grey they must be few genuine people out there with a good working beddys putting it over a propper coursing greyhounds and tbh it looks like iam gonna have to go more to bull side like you say saluki bull greyhound or something the x is not really the problem for me as long it’s capable of it’s job 

If u want a Bedlington x  u have one keep an eye one northernlite  he has a good Bedlington x and he uses it fo stud get a pup out of something like that he does enough videos of that dog to know how itworks

• Like 3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think it's been answered but really ffs after a dog to take fox small deer hare on a open forum either just fcuking stupid or trying to catch people out. 

Beddy grey x 3/8 5/8 bull grey would be my choice before the ban?

Ha not in the mood for idiots this year I've decided ?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, troyboy17 said:

If u want a Bedlington x  u have one keep an eye one northernlite  he has a good Bedlington x and he uses it fo stud get a pup out of something like that he does enough videos of that dog to know how itworks

I was thinking of find someone with a good x and hang on until they put it over a good bitch 

1 hour ago, lampingmad1 said:

No you wouldn’t call it to my face because you can get away with it over a computer. Me behave your the child calling names and I’ll stand to what I said that’s what I won’t the dog for iam not gonna lie to keep you or a anti happy I’d like to know where it say I won’t to kill them I mean I possibly won’t it to retrieve them or flush them. It would only be you know all to jump to conclusions

Not going to argue over the internet as you don't know me and I don't know you so will have to agree to disagree on that one. 

On 03/01/2020 at 03:18, poxon said:

People that tend to have a good f1 keep them till they meet there maker it’s only shit that’s sold on the thing is same said bloke/lady that has a decent f1 will buy another f1 in when they need a replacement the pup they buy in almost always never lives up to there expectations in comparison to the previous f1 they then move on to other cross Lurchers the problem is bedlington blood these days most people that own bedlingtons  do feck all with them to see if there any good bar talk them up There main concern is who’s in the kc lines to help sell pups of old legend dogs  but at the same time moan that the gean pool is small they pump litters of bedlingtons out or bedlington whippets out for sale as that’s were the money is at plus it’s more easier than fecking about trying to breed beddy greyhounds then you get the people who sell f1s or people that have never bred on from a real decent f1 Or had nothing other than a f1s that say the bedlington greyhound f1 is the finished article ??it’s only the beginning 

mate I’m a keen bedlington x/ hybrid fan best bit of advice I can give ya is if your expecting a decent dog from a f1 out of modern day stuff for rough an tumble  your looking at the wrong cross that’s my honest humble opinion spend your cash on a saluki bull greyhound your chances are far better of getting a dog to cover all areas 

Like you say it depends on breeding of parents ,I wouldn't say the first x is finished article but they don't need bull blood to pep them up as they game anufe .

• Like 2