Bedlington x lurcher wanted

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think it's been answered but really ffs after a dog to take fox small deer hare on a open forum either just fcuking stupid or trying to catch people out. 

Beddy grey x 3/8 5/8 bull grey would be my choice before the ban?

Ha not in the mood for idiots this year I've decided ?

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He has a dog for sale on the for sale section

Think it’s pretty obvious why it’s for sale with his opening sentence he’s said he’s had enough of day time courseing for one reason or another but my guess would be the heat it’s to hot for his liking ?? Time to move on out the heat 

• Like 1
Just now, poxon said:

Think it’s pretty obvious why it’s for sale with his opening sentence he’s said he’s had enough of day time courseing for one reason or another but my guess would be the heat it’s to hot for his liking ?? Time to move on out the heat 

He ain't doing a good job of that though mate asking for a dog to take small deer ect ect just bring the heat over with him by the looks of things 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, poxon said:

Do u not think a coursing dog could do the things he listed d 

Now stop being silly and grab ya pitchfork 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Do u not think a coursing dog could do the things he listed d 

Now stop being silly and grab ya pitchfork 

One of the objects on his list that he wants I don’t think is suited to a saluki coursing dog wrong tool for the job 

pitchfork at the ready ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

He ain't doing a good job of that though mate asking for a dog to take small deer ect ect just bring the heat over with him by the looks of things 

Might already be known to the old  5/0 mate that’s why he’s bailing out now he may be a no fucks given type of guy that’s just had enough but you are right though mate not how I’d ask if it was me asking for a bedlington x 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Might already be known to the old  5/0 mate that’s why he’s bailing out now he may be a no fucks given type of guy that’s just had enough but you are right though mate not how I’d ask if it was me asking for a bedlington x 

Maybe. I would have gone for something different then a beddy x for the sort of quarry hes talking about myself although very good x and versatile there are more powerful xs about 

• Like 1