Bedlington x lurcher wanted

You never know if you don’t ask. I’ve had enough of the daytime coursing so iam gonna go back into lamping so iam looking for an all rounder mainly rabbit and fox maybe odd hare or small deer. must be sensible and jump preferably a beddy x as I’ve not had a bad one yet. Pm if you have one or could point me in the right direction thanks?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think it's been answered but really ffs after a dog to take fox small deer hare on a open forum either just fcuking stupid or trying to catch people out. 

Beddy grey x 3/8 5/8 bull grey would be my choice before the ban?

Ha not in the mood for idiots this year I've decided ?

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, lampingmad1 said:

You never know if you don’t ask. I’ve had enough of the daytime coursing so iam gonna go back into lamping so iam looking for an all rounder mainly rabbit and fox maybe odd hare or small deer. must be sensible and jump preferably a beddy x as I’ve not had a bad one yet. Pm if you have one or could point me in the right direction thanks?

Oh mate ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Won’t go far wrong with a bedlington greyhound x another sensible lurcher long as there’s hardly no whippet in the mix or none because a mix with whippet an bedlington in the mix tends to have a shrinking factor 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, poxon said:

Won’t go far wrong with a bedlington greyhound x another sensible lurcher long as there’s hardly no whippet in the mix or none because a mix with whippet an bedlington in the mix tends to have a shrinking factor 

I’ve got a beddy whippet but I wanted something a bit stronger built 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

thats the x ive always liked  1x beddy x grey , nice size fro rabbits , and what ever you put it on, ones ive seen were 22-24in 40-50 odd lb. but the prob today, it hard to get that x beddy/grey , norm they got whippet in the mix some where. and the temps bit different as well , with the whippet in the mix . more than likely a beddyx lurcher will be type of dog i finish with as my last dog .

• Like 2