Sign in to follow this  
socks

Itโ€™s to steep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If any of you are fit enough to do a days beating/stalking/follow hounds/night lamping then you're fit enough to walk up any hill in the UK.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jetro said:

Going through the last of the shortbread biscuits, and it's failing me. Nobody else will eat them lol.

Roll on the plain healthy eating again for the year, or till next Christmas anywaysย 

Atb jย 

ย 

Nobody else eats it? Bunch a wierdoโ€™s๐Ÿ˜‚ shortbread is the food of the gods. Try it crumbled up in some vanilla ice cream๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

ย 

guess what Iโ€™m gonna have now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Nobody else eats it? Bunch a wierdoโ€™s๐Ÿ˜‚ shortbread is the food of the gods. Try it crumbled up in some vanilla ice cream๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

ย 

Good call W.k.

That's what I'm going try right now.

Thanksย 

Atb jย 

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

If any of you are fit enough to do a days beating/stalking/follow hounds/night lamping then you're fit enough to walk up any hill in the UK.

Itโ€™s the mental aspect that gets most folk, they look at a hill an think Fcuk that I canโ€™t do, an they right Cos they just beat themselves๐Ÿ˜

ย 

when I first start taking me younger kids hiking, I never ever park up infront it a big hill we gonna walk as kids just moan all way up it, take em up the back route or a longer flatter way an once they been to top of a few nice hills they know it can be done an then start picking harder routes๐Ÿ˜

ย 

just my thoughts on it๐Ÿ‘

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

ย 

ย 

20200103_161641.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Come and practice with me on Everest mateย 

Nah cant be arsed with that ,heard they are giving out more passes to do Everest the last few years and people are queueing at the top to reach the peak. When we done everest with the scouts it was up and down with only a quick stop for lunch. Back up the road for supper.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Going to get the walking boots waxed and head to the pentlands for a few hours tomorrow get in trainingย ๐Ÿฅพ

Ease your springs pal no need to trainย 

I tramped up there when I was six stone over weight and had a brain tumor, any fanny can walk up there! Jeez I hate winers ๐Ÿ™„

I'm up for a little tab with you lads๐Ÿ‘let me know the details when they are finalised.... Be a good craic ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm up for a little tab with you lads๐Ÿ‘let me know the details when they are finalised.... Be a good craic ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Id like that palย 

Get a few done over summer, thereโ€™s few good uns in Wales scotland an England๐Ÿ‘ย