• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brokeback mountain 2

f**k me there are some twats in this world! Lol

Posted Images

Used to do pen Yr van couple of times a week few yrs back.... I've run it, up and down, best time was 57 mins, did it 2 months back off the cuff.... 1hr 12 mins..... Not gonna lie...... Lurcher on the lead pulling me up?I'm too lazy to train?IMG_20190506_165642_526.jpg.bf70db47cc43ab4548080be36f68890a.jpg

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Used to do pen Yr van couple of times a week few yrs back.... I've run it, up and down, best time was 57 mins, did it 2 months back off the cuff.... 1hr 12 mins..... Not gonna lie...... Lurcher on the lead pulling me up?I'm too lazy to train?IMG_20190506_165642_526.jpg.bf70db47cc43ab4548080be36f68890a.jpg

From the storey arms to the top Dan or the whole route ? 

That second hill on the way down over the dip is deadly on the legs . Jacobs ladder in sideways rain and fog is no f***ing fun either 

Start at the bottom end, down from storey arms through kissing gate, over the bridge and upto the Bwlch Duwynt pass then on to the top and back down the same way Stiff...... We have run it from the storey arms side in the past, I find it easier on my knees and joints if I start the other end?

56 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm up for a little tab with you lads?let me know the details when they are finalised.... Be a good craic ?

If I,m about and you want some company in the car travelling up mate let me no, how many miles does this walk up and down said mountain contain as I don’t want to hold anybody up, I,m good for 10/15 miles over rough ground before the ole legs start playing up ??

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

If I,m about and you want some company in the car travelling up mate let me no, how many miles does this walk up and down said mountain contain as I don’t want to hold anybody up, I,m good for 10/15 miles over rough ground before the ole legs start playing up ??

I gather there may be a few 'fatties' with us..... So we won't be in no rush G?... Slow and steady wins the race..... Like the tortoise and the hare??

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I used to go to a few dog shows up there somewhere back in the 80s it was on the side of a lake, bought a few decent dogs over there in the day 

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Starting to shape up like a THL most wanted get together. All us in the same place leaving ourself open for ambush if dogged gets wind of it.

Dogfox would be welcomed with swinging, I mean open arms?

Just now, Daniel cain said:

I gather there may be a few 'fatties' with us..... So we won't be in no rush G?... Slow and steady wins the race..... Like the tortoise and the hare??

Put me in the tortoise category ? be nice if it happens ?