• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brokeback mountain 2

f**k me there are some twats in this world! Lol

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Anything with public f***ing transport to the top cannot be too arduous!

I've done Nevis and Scarfell Pike but not Snowdon, which I'm told is the easiest.

there is 6 main routes up Snowdon some are more arduous than others ,I think the Watkin path is the most taxing

• Like 1

This is one of the reviews plucked from trip advisor weak pathetic people in another review a bloke was moaning he couldn’t get a flat white at the top and it ruined his family’s experience what a fanny, Crib Goch is the hardest route apparently YouTube it it’s mad.

This mountain is so steep, it's wet, cold and miserable, surely the local council can plant some trees or something to protect climbers from the wind on the way up? Or at the very least dig away at the rock and make it straighter? Also there is no signal so I couldn't live stream or Snapchat or Facebook my journey which is the whole point of climbing up here anyway, ergh. Don't bother.
Read less

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

f**k me there are some twats in this world! Lol

What’s even worse is giving them a voice, we should all just learn to ignore them and carry on, not give them a full page in a national newspaper ✌️

• Like 2
6 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I wanna do scarfell this year anyone fancy it ?? Lol

Book yourself into the (I think) George IV or bridge pub not far to go up to scarfel from there and they do great food and a decent pint. Rooms are clean too. Apparently the pub's foundations were built by the Romans.

Someone local will be able to say the correct name of the pub. Defo worth the money for the room after tramping up scafell. 

• Thanks 1