Well, this is it fellas ..............

Best of luck finding your first perm FroDe, keep plugging away and don't assume it has to be a farm because there are plenty more places to try. Think of a rat problem, allotments where rabbits may be a problem or even some old sheds / barns where feral pigeons cause a problem fouling everywhere and that can include a church.

Keep an open mind and think outside the box.

Phil

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last day of the year   I haven't managed to get in anywhere near as much hunting as I would have liked - work's been a bit of a prick over the last 12 months but, that's soon to be rect

Same to you mate and yours made some good mates off here you being one of them (not even met you yet) so a trip up north is a must Jon ether at mine or si,s(si has the best shooting per

All have a good one and let’s hope next year will be better for the ones who had a shit one this year 

4 hours ago, FroDe said:

Thank you philpot i only signed up the otherday never knew this would be this helpful thanks ?

as Phil says, there are loads of opportunity's out there.. campsites in closed season are a good one for air rifles:thumbs:

if you see woods full of crows/pigeons or field/paddocks with rabbits just go knock on there doors.. some will say no others will be grateful!

dont turn up looking like Rambo though!

happy new year and good luck 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, si brown said:

as Phil says, there are loads of opportunity's out there.. campsites in closed season are a good one for air rifles:thumbs:

if you see woods full of crows/pigeons or field/paddocks with rabbits just go knock on there doors.. some will say no others will be grateful!

dont turn up looking like Rambo though!

happy new year and good luck 

Thank you you too ?

• Like 1

You are welcome. Now make sure that WHEN you get your first perm, that your accuracy with the rifle is up to the job. Practice, practice and prectice some more so that the first time on the new perm, you actually hit the quarry with a clean kill shot.

Phil

• Like 1