New years resolutions ?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mines to talk to some homeless people. I'm guilty of labeling the them all druggies and scroungers. I'm going to buy a bunch of vouchers for Greg's each month, they do them for £5, enough for a brew a

Having my mum out here is a horrible reminder of how shit & pointless smoking is. Everything revolves around having a fag! We have to go & buy loads of tobacco because it’s much cheaper out he

Since we stopped going out , me and the wife get dressed into summat smart a piece then sit up and watch the bells together in the house. Just the pair of us .  A wee tradition we have and one I

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Fireworks banned in Flanders. Which is total shite. Be careful what you wish for.... atb mate 

I wish they were banned over here, f***ing HATE them. Didn't even like them as a kid

• Like 1

Since we stopped going out , me and the wife get dressed into summat smart a piece then sit up and watch the bells together in the house. Just the pair of us . 

A wee tradition we have and one I look forward to carrying on. 

This year , I’m going to be more productive and organised hard. I tend to be quite “busy” and use that as a cover for poor organising 

but this year I’m going to train for an extra hour every day and I’m going to do an hour of education, ideally maths , every night when the kids are in bed 

cancelled Sky , I’ve weened myself off joe rogan on in the background when I do the house work or dishes and now have a maths made easy channel on. 

Onwards and upwards for 2020 , leading to more happiness. 

Happy new year lads 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

I wish they were banned over here, f***ing HATE them. Didn't even like them as a kid

I’m not a fan myself mate, but it’s just another thing you can’t do. Belgium is regulated to the eyeballs enough. I pay 20 quid for a roll of 20 bin bags so I want a fcuking rocket!

1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

I’m not a fan myself mate, but it’s just another thing you can’t do. Belgium is regulated to the eyeballs enough. I pay 20 quid for a roll of 20 bin bags so I want a fcuking rocket!

Come home mate 1 pound in the pound store lol

5 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I saw a job in belgium.quite well paid there aint it.?

2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Come home mate 1 pound in the pound store lol

If only it was that easy.

There not all that expensive. Just my little area. Special colour & coded..... no getting round it. Just screwed! ?

• Like 1