New years resolutions ?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mines to talk to some homeless people. I'm guilty of labeling the them all druggies and scroungers. I'm going to buy a bunch of vouchers for Greg's each month, they do them for £5, enough for a brew a

Having my mum out here is a horrible reminder of how shit & pointless smoking is. Everything revolves around having a fag! We have to go & buy loads of tobacco because it’s much cheaper out he

Since we stopped going out , me and the wife get dressed into summat smart a piece then sit up and watch the bells together in the house. Just the pair of us .  A wee tradition we have and one I

Posted Images

Mines to talk to some homeless people. I'm guilty of labeling the them all druggies and scroungers. I'm going to buy a bunch of vouchers for Greg's each month, they do them for £5, enough for a brew and bacon butty. Each month I'm going to go out of my way to actually speak to them see if I can change my opinion. I also want to volunteer at a soup kitchen if time allows. 

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Mines to talk to some homeless people. I'm guilty of labeling the them all druggies and scroungers. I'm going to buy a bunch of vouchers for Greg's each month, they do them for £5, enough for a brew and bacon butty. Each month I'm going to go out of my way to actually speak to them see if I can change my opinion. I also want to volunteer at a soup kitchen if time allows. 

Fair play to you mate?

I'm gonna try to chill out and have more patience around the house.... Been a rough few months, and ain't over yet by a long way.... But I have to step up and keep things together, because family is everything. Atb to you all?

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Fair play to you mate?

I'm gonna try to chill out and have more patience around the house.... Been a rough few months, and ain't over yet by a long way.... But I have to step up and keep things together, because family is everything. Atb to you all?

All the best dude. 

Didn't realise you had been having a rough time. Been through difficult times at home myself in the past as most of us have. Seriously all the best and I hope it all works out. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Fair play to you mate?

You sound like me!

? for you Dc hope you have better results then I did

Not New Years resolutions as such 

but planning ahead sell of some of my possessions and start saving hard to rent a flat or get a touring caravan and site it somewhere need my own space . Got set back with legal fees this year .