Hull Otters??

My apologies folks. I know I've asked similar questions before.. i just like  your lot's opinion on this type of thing. My experience/ knowledge ain't that great!!

So, I've been blessed with a weekend away in Hull?.. clocked these prints on the muddy bank of the River Hull.

I've never actually seen one in the flesh in the wild despite hitting loads of spots where they're established. Probably a timing error on my part!!

What you think chaps??

IMG_20191229_121157-2.jpg.ed17ef71fcc3a67c74e2071687d64d00.jpg

Screenshot_2019-12-30-20-00-12.png.17082c935a2b19e321167b55ef72b974.png

On a side note... that Wings eaty place is the knackers!!?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one was in a little pond near my home 

Just to show size comparison between mink and otter. Note: this particular otter print is overlapped somewhat

Don’t think so, this is only my observation but sea otters seem quite a bit bigger than the ones I,ve seen in freshwater,  there is also quite a size difference between male and females, a good size m

Posted Images

I live in Hull mate and I’ve seen them a few times lovely sight it was i was sat on a bridge just before dark maybe 3/4 years ago seen something moving 100 yards away so i did a little squeak next thing a f***ing otter came swimming up couldn’t believe it first one I’ve seen so got on the phone to my brother while it was still there 3 days later was out with the terriers with my brother i said this is where that otter was i started squealing again and guess what there it was again atb longers01 

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, longers01 said:

U will do mate I’ve walked that same place since i was 10 years old and that’s the first one I’ve seen and I’m 44 now haha atb longers01 

Lucky you mate!!?.. i was 43 on Sunday.

I'll come back with some night vision!!

Old Town.. banging place for a lads piss up!!!?

Prints are dots on my phone lol. You really need to take close ups of prints and put something beside them for size comparison. More than likely they were indeed otter. Loads of them over here. See a couple each year fishing or trapping. 

• Like 1