World Wide Problem

On 02/01/2020 at 15:51, jukel123 said:

You are talking about an ideal world. I am talking about the real world. All I know was my sister felt unsafe and I took steps which any normal bloke would take to protect a female relative.Looking out for your family was normal back then. Plenty of others weren't  safe back in the late sixties, and they are still not safe today despite the belated media coverage and the involvement of the "authorities".

In the real world if you don't give a f**k about your child, bad things tend to happen to that child.

In the real world it's not a good idea to leave your car unlocked or wear a mini skirt in certain areas at certain times. It's also not a good idea to be so uninterested in your kids that they seek so called love and security from vermin.

To accuse me of defending paedophiles is malicious and insulting given the circumstances. A deliberate distortion of the actual events.

I have had a very similar argument about the real world with my wife. I have asked her repeatedly not to carry a shoulder bag or wear a gold necklace when we are in dodgy areas abroad. She always maintained that she would not have her lifestyle dictated to by low life. Until that is a gypsy woman tried to snatch her bag on the underground in Madrid. And her sister had her necklace grabbed from her neck at knifepoint in Fenguirola. Being aware of the enemy and taking precautions is the key to staying safe in an imperfect, dangerous world.

It still doesnt make a rapist or a paedophile any less to blame for being a rapist or a paedophile...... and you know it doesnt.

• Like 3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bad parenting is bad parenting........rape of children is rape of children..... i dont see how a child rapist is any less to blame if the child has bad parents. Do you think less blame should be

If i was up in court on a cruelty to animal charge because i had taken a stray dog off the street,throttled it to death and set fire to it........do you think the fact that it was just a stray and the

Remember when our parents would harp on about being able to leave their doors unlocked years ago......the rules havent changed the people have. This whole thing about parents letting their kids r

On 31/12/2019 at 19:00, WILF said:

Muslims will always support other Muslims, no matter their position in society.

They won’t forsake their common bond of faith for the sake of us and that’s a fact.

That’s a cold truth . 

That so much is made of the “Muslim community” and fear of “reprisals against them” post attacks and how much “work they are doing in the community” the fact that the mosques , leaders and outreach groups do next to f**k all about reporting extremism given how difficult it is to reconitor the average uk jihadi for the authorities is nothing short of reprehensible. 

They should be looking at getting their own house in order first before worrying about whose throwing stones through windows 

• Thanks 2

I can totally see both gnash and 123 stance here. 

I do agree that kids can fall through the cracks and become lost. 

I would say though that you cannot account for everything . You just can’t. Because if you did you wouldn’t be doing right by the child. 

Sometimes you can be the greatest parent and evil will find a way into their life . 

What you can do is be as grown up and as responsible as you can about it all as best you can . 

• Like 1
On 04/01/2020 at 23:49, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I can totally see both gnash and 123 stance here. 

I do agree that kids can fall through the cracks and become lost. 

I would say though that you cannot account for everything . You just can’t. Because if you did you wouldn’t be doing right by the child. 

Sometimes you can be the greatest parent and evil will find a way into their life . 

What you can do is be as grown up and as responsible as you can about it all as best you can . 

Remember when our parents would harp on about being able to leave their doors unlocked years ago......the rules havent changed the people have.

This whole thing about parents letting their kids roam the streets in certain areas wasnt an issue before third world predatory child rape gangs were imported to those areas.

To mitigate blame of the scum doing it to put at the feet of the victims shows a basic compromise in the moral fibre of society.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1