World Wide Problem

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

If i was up in court on a cruelty to animal charge because i had taken a stray dog off the street,throttled it to death and set fire to it........do you think the fact that it was just a stray and the owner didnt protect it from me is a mitigating factor and im not as much to blame ?

Stop giving leeway to these f****n animals !

The reality is if you don't protect your kids there will always be somebody out there ready to predate upon them  A medieval view of women and helpless girls is light the blue touch paper time for these animals. . A good kicking is universal language. If more had been handed out to these grooming  gangs the problem  would have been nipped in the bud. They think they are untouchable but only because the family unit in the UK has broken down. My conscience is clear.

Tatblisters I accept some girls got drawn into this shit despite coming from decent families, but the majority were from vulnerable backgrounds. I also agree that left wing councils did f**k all because of multicultural bollocks.

Gnasher if you were the owner of a dog and you knew there were gangs of dog torturers about but you repeatedly let the dog out unsupervised and took no responsibility for it, surely you should have some blame attached to you.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bad parenting is bad parenting........rape of children is rape of children..... i dont see how a child rapist is any less to blame if the child has bad parents. Do you think less blame should be

If i was up in court on a cruelty to animal charge because i had taken a stray dog off the street,throttled it to death and set fire to it........do you think the fact that it was just a stray and the

Remember when our parents would harp on about being able to leave their doors unlocked years ago......the rules havent changed the people have. This whole thing about parents letting their kids r

It’s simple, bring up white kids to associate with other white kids and shun any darkies......it’s not a 100% safe but it does remove a hell of a lot of risk.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

You will see people say “oh, these are a load of animals but Abdul down the shops alright” No, no he f***ing ain’t.....none of thems alright, they have no place amongst us.

The Trojan horse arrived a long time ago! It’s game over without a war. And all the ‘moderate’ muslims will soon show which side they’re batting for when the time comes! 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ollieollie said:

The Trojan horse arrived a long time ago! It’s game over without a war. And all the ‘moderate’ muslims will soon show which side they’re batting for when the time comes! 

Muslims will always support other Muslims, no matter their position in society.

They won’t forsake their common bond of faith for the sake of us and that’s a fact.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Napalm the places they come from rather than the places they end up..........prevention better than cure.

That cure is past it’s sell by date gnasher. The host is badly infected and only major surgery will do. 
Anyway fcuk all that happy new year to you and yours. 

17 hours ago, jukel123 said:

The sad thing is these girls had nobody to protect or love them. Literally thousands of children  with no effective protection. The Pakistani abusers are obviously most to blame, but some blame should be attached to the families of these girls who for whatever reason are mot protecting them. Where were the mam and dad the brothers?

Just by way of example, my sister worked on a stall on Rochdale market in the sixties. She was being hassled by Pakistani men to go out with her and wanting to buy her presents. I had strong words followed by some strong actions when one wouldn't back off. Problem solved. Something bad has happened to the family unit in Britain. Thers are more kids in care than ever before. Tragic..

I don’t dispute your point 

there is no real community like before

however one of the girls fathers reported it to the police and tried intervening and was arrested for racism

go figure

• Like 1

I think the police are part of the problem. Over the last few decades people have been brainwashed into thinking that if you report something to the police then that's the end of the matter. People run to the police over stupid things like neighbourhood disputes or being threatened or insulted.

As you say, in the old days communities policed themselves. People had a sense of family honour. It was your individual responsiblity to protect your family. Thats gone now, people turn to "the authorities". That's bollocks in my opinion.  The so called authorities make a note in  their files to cover their backs, and think that's the job done. Meanwhile, as we have seen in these cases of child  abuse, the abusers just carry on getting away with it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I think the police are part of the problem. Over the last few decades people have been brainwashed into thinking that if you report something to the police then that's the end of the matter. People run to the police over stupid things like neighbourhood disputes or being threatened or insulted.

As you say, in the old days communities policed themselves. People had a sense of family honour. It was your individual responsiblity to protect your family. Thats gone now, people turn to "the authorities". That's bollocks in my opinion.  The so called authorities make a note in  their files to cover their backs, and think that's the job done. Meanwhile, as we have seen in these cases of child  abuse, the abusers just carry on getting away with it.

Your living in a time when hate crime is taken more seriously than serial rape of minors mate.

People like that teacher in the video with those young kids have made it that way and many people have supported them.

Thats why I asked you previously where you draw a line because once you support one bit of nonsense (however seemingly innocuous ) you are opening the doors to every kind of nonsense......a society that protects scum like these people when they rape kids in the name of diversity is the sum result of every single bit of nonsense we let slip.

jjmho 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Your living in a time when hate crime is taken more seriously than serial rape of minors mate.

People like that teacher in the video with those young kids have made it that way and many people have supported them.

Thats why I asked you previously where you draw a line because once you support one bit of nonsense (however seemingly innocuous ) you are opening the doors to every kind of nonsense......a society that protects scum like these people when they rape kids in the name of diversity is the sum result of every single bit of nonsense we let slip.

jjmho 

Agreed mate. Moral priorities are f****d up and confused in this country.

• Like 1
On 31/12/2019 at 17:55, jukel123 said:

The reality is if you don't protect your kids there will always be somebody out there ready to predate upon them  A medieval view of women and helpless girls is light the blue touch paper time for these animals. . A good kicking is universal language. If more had been handed out to these grooming  gangs the problem  would have been nipped in the bud. They think they are untouchable but only because the family unit in the UK has broken down. My conscience is clear.

Tatblisters I accept some girls got drawn into this shit despite coming from decent families, but the majority were from vulnerable backgrounds. I also agree that left wing councils did f**k all because of multicultural bollocks.

Gnasher if you were the owner of a dog and you knew there were gangs of dog torturers about but you repeatedly let the dog out unsupervised and took no responsibility for it, surely you should have some blame attached to you.

Bad parenting is bad parenting........rape of children is rape of children..... i dont see how a child rapist is any less to blame if the child has bad parents.

Do you think less blame should be attached to a man who rapes women who wear mini skirts ?

Do car thieves get a lighter sentence if the car was unlocked ?

Stop trying to attach blame to the victims of animals we have imported from the third world.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 12
On 31/12/2019 at 20:00, dogmandont said:

That cure is past it’s sell by date gnasher. The host is badly infected and only major surgery will do. 
Anyway fcuk all that happy new year to you and yours. 

It was a logic as opposed to an outright cure ?

And to you sir all the best.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Bad parenting is bad parenting........rape of children is rape of children..... i dont see how a child rapist is any less to blame if the child has bad parents.

Do you think less blame should be attached to a man who rapes women who wear mini skirts ?

Do car thieves get a lighter sentence if the car was unlocked ?

Stop trying to attach blame to the victims of animals we have imported from the third world.

You are talking about an ideal world. I am talking about the real world. All I know was my sister felt unsafe and I took steps which any normal bloke would take to protect a female relative.Looking out for your family was normal back then. Plenty of others weren't  safe back in the late sixties, and they are still not safe today despite the belated media coverage and the involvement of the "authorities".

In the real world if you don't give a f**k about your child, bad things tend to happen to that child.

In the real world it's not a good idea to leave your car unlocked or wear a mini skirt in certain areas at certain times. It's also not a good idea to be so uninterested in your kids that they seek so called love and security from vermin.

To accuse me of defending paedophiles is malicious and insulting given the circumstances. A deliberate distortion of the actual events.

I have had a very similar argument about the real world with my wife. I have asked her repeatedly not to carry a shoulder bag or wear a gold necklace when we are in dodgy areas abroad. She always maintained that she would not have her lifestyle dictated to by low life. Until that is a gypsy woman tried to snatch her bag on the underground in Madrid. And her sister had her necklace grabbed from her neck at knifepoint in Fenguirola. Being aware of the enemy and taking precautions is the key to staying safe in an imperfect, dangerous world.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1