World Wide Problem

It's disgusting to think that these attacks are happening all over the World but the people who govern over us refuse to deal with it as they should and try instead  to sweep it under  the carpet. Could you imagine the outcry if it was gangs of White men praying on vulnerable young Muslim girls ! This is a World Wide disgrace .

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=807_1369627137

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bad parenting is bad parenting........rape of children is rape of children..... i dont see how a child rapist is any less to blame if the child has bad parents. Do you think less blame should be

If i was up in court on a cruelty to animal charge because i had taken a stray dog off the street,throttled it to death and set fire to it........do you think the fact that it was just a stray and the

Remember when our parents would harp on about being able to leave their doors unlocked years ago......the rules havent changed the people have. This whole thing about parents letting their kids r

The sad thing is these girls had nobody to protect or love them. Literally thousands of children  with no effective protection. The Pakistani abusers are obviously most to blame, but some blame should be attached to the families of these girls who for whatever reason are mot protecting them. Where were the mam and dad the brothers?

Just by way of example, my sister worked on a stall on Rochdale market in the sixties. She was being hassled by Pakistani men to go out with her and wanting to buy her presents. I had strong words followed by some strong actions when one wouldn't back off. Problem solved. Something bad has happened to the family unit in Britain. Thers are more kids in care than ever before. Tragic..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The sad thing is these girls had nobody to protect or love them. Literally thousands of children  with no effective protection. The Pakistani abusers are obviously most to blame, but some blame should be attached to the families of these girls who for whatever reason are mot protecting them. Where were the mam and dad the brothers?

Just by way of example, my sister worked on a stall on Rochdale market in the sixties. She was being hassled by Pakistani men to go out with her and wanting to buy her presents. I had strong words followed by some strong actions when one wouldn't back off. Problem solved. Something bad has happened to the family unit in Britain. Thers are more kids in care than ever before. Tragic..

Fantastic post mate.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The Pakistani abusers are obviously most to blame, but some blame should be attached to the families of these girls who for whatever reason are mot protecting them. 

If i was up in court on a cruelty to animal charge because i had taken a stray dog off the street,throttled it to death and set fire to it........do you think the fact that it was just a stray and the owner didnt protect it from me is a mitigating factor and im not as much to blame ?

Stop giving leeway to these f****n animals !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 9
50 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Not in the case of Sammy Woodhouse.The authorities the labour council the police and left wing scum from certain organizations played a big part in trying to cover it up in Rotherham and thanks to the late great Marlene Guest it could not be ignored.

• Like 1

I happen to agree with almost all of Jukels post.

The family unit is f****d in the UK, it’s a fact.

now if kids are in care the most likely reasons is that your parents are dead or total f**k ups.

If they ain’t in care and parents are allowing 14 year olds to f**k off out with groups of pakis then again, the parents are total f**k ups.

I also agree with Gnasher about giving these people leeway.......but the fact is you see people do it in so many areas of life.

People dont respect themselves, their race or their culture so why the f**k should a load of pakis ? 

You will see people say “oh, these are a load of animals but Abdul down the shops alright” No, no he f***ing ain’t.....none of thems alright, they have no place amongst us.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1