Bellman and flint Battery

1 hour ago, Old Days said:

Hi, need to discharge my B and B battery as I wont be using it for a while, I was told I need to fully charge the battery and then after 4 to 6 weeks fully discharge it.

How do I discharge it.

By no means an expert and hopefully someone else will be along with a better answer but personally I would assume you would just turn on whatever it is connected to until it’s completely flat ?

My last Battery went dead after about 2 years with good use, contact B&F who replaced old batterie for 90 Quid,

They told me to charge fully and then discharge fully every 4 to 6 Weeks.

Contact B&F who said to turn on and let it discharge itself, after 4 Days it's still at 88% there must be another way.

3 hours ago, Old Days said:

My last Battery went dead after about 2 years with good use, contact B&F who replaced old batterie for 90 Quid,

They told me to charge fully and then discharge fully every 4 to 6 Weeks.

Contact B&F who said to turn on and let it discharge itself, after 4 Days it's still at 88% there must be another way.

They charge that much to change a battery so you just buy a new collar,bunch of money grabbing tossers and listen to there advice at your peril...

• Like 1